Competition fixtures are ... Weird

sporadicsmiles

Perhaps I am missing something, but the editor seems to be flat out ignoring any instructions I give it regarding fixture dates and just bunching all the fixtures at the start of a season.

image.thumb.png.e8350c1241f5bd24857fe94acc3de605.pngTake this for example. These are fixtures for an U18 league. Which have been set up in the advanced editor as quite generic. Look at the state of the fixtures. 10 games are played in October! 10! Then absolutely none are played between Dec 17th and March 23rd. For this I can only set the start and end of the season. Which are correct. But this bunching makes the file unplayable. 

The thing is that it does not seem to be limited to reserve leagues. Below is the fixture days for a league I created. Here I have quite clearly specified that games are played on a Saturday. And failing that, a Sunday. I have also have some rules to move games to Friday/Monday based on TV times. Yet most games are being played on a Tuesday.. Why? Am I missing something here? I mean the game can clearly handle balanced schedules, so I fear I am just not doing something properly. 

image.png.611fcf13a0b9c7ee4f931c7299f8b404.png

So the fixtures here are still a little bunched, but not as bad. However the day the games are played on is simply incorrect. 

Any help or insight on this would be greatly appreciated; 

Yeah I have this issue too . So many early games and the 1 game during the last month.  I even had 10 games in 1 month . I have found however with cup games etc that there was a lot of prosponed games if I advanced through some competitions.