Can we arrange a division split into groups geographically (South, centre and north) ?

shwanko

Trying to create leagues for some countries, but seem I run into a problem. 

as 2nd div is divided into 3 groups Centre , North and South. same for D3 !!  Ok I can arrange them easily in editor but problem is the next season once there is relegation and promotions on how to make sure teams relegated will be dropped to each correspondent geographical group?  is that possible as don't see this option? 

EX : 3 teams from South dropped  to D2 from D1 .. I don't want those 3 teams split into north and centre group !! 

which raise another QS .... can group be dynamic and change in numbers of teams in each group? I checked that D2 .. South had about 24 teams while Centre 28 and North 20 !! this mean once relegations and promotions happens that no. can change the following season depending who is dropping 

13 hours ago, prot651 said:

Quick answer is you cant . Its been an issue for many years . 

Thanks mate.. yeahh thought so bcz couldn't find a way !! tbh is not hard to be done !! u just add simple line of IF  function, then if a  team relegated have a geographical  restriction groups system in lower league? yes or no.. If yes then it will follow geographical distribution logic set !! I really done some programming and is really not that hard to do .. may be 1-2 days job ! I can't believe this was an issue which has not been addressed yet as seem is been long term issue here !!