scout reports

To add to this, what would be the best scouting settings to find youth prospects only, with the new scouting system in place? In FMM21 at the beginning of a season I would simply send my scouts to find me the best youth players and they would get me a lot of reports within a few weeks. Now, whatever I pick it takes around 4-5 months and the results come in slowly. If thats the way it works now im absolutely ok with it, Im just not sure what to pick excactly, age 16-20, great talent?

Edited by Gosh

13 hours ago, MatiasDFS said:

last year we were able to delete scout reports and keep what we want on the page, but this year i cant find the option, am i missing it or its just gone?

Hey mate, You'll probably see this on Vibe anyway, but is this what you're looking for (from MikeF over there): 

https://fmmvibe.com/forums/topic/46872-fmm22-general-discussion/?do=findComment&comment=458317

"Click on any scout. Then assignments. Then the bin."

hace 35 minutos, StephenCronin dijo:

Hey mate, You'll probably see this on Vibe anyway, but is this what you're looking for (from MikeF over there): 

https://fmmvibe.com/forums/topic/46872-fmm22-general-discussion/?do=findComment&comment=458317

"Click on any scout. Then assignments. Then the bin."

yup, i saw it, but it only works for new assignments, but those reports that come with the save and are already there are impossible to delete, at first i thought it was because i kicked the original bad scouts who made them before deleting the reports, but i just started a save with tonbridge and i have a player with a scout report even when the team doesnt even has one scout (vanarama south lol) and there is no way to delete it.

Edited by MatiasDFS