30 seasons cap

And that, if ou're lucky enough to get past january, 12th 2022. Game crashes for me on that date.

So many strange decisions regarding Touch/XBOX version this year, really. Can't upload tactics and filters. So many limitations regarding data and save longevity. Feels just like a glorified demo version than a full game. Glad I was only playing in gamepass and didn't bought the game like I did for the full version just to get bored in a couple days. I really liked the Touch version. Gonna stick with 2021, so it seems.

On 25/11/2021 at 08:59, Pymordan said:

First time in 8 years I didn't get the newest version, and glad I didn't seeing as how SI & Microsoft completely hamstrung the Xbox version.

Great decision! I bought it and then refund it. Doesn't seem they care to much about it anyways...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just hit the 30 season limit..had no idea about it and now our co-op save is ruined

Does anyone know is FM24 console (Xbox) will have this limit ? They've said you can carry your save forward to the next game...was planning to take our save MUCH further and get here we are... devastating 

I’m sure on app stores, Apps are only allowed to be up to a certain Gigabyte in size. That’s inclusive of save files in the game, I might be completely wrong mind. Hopefully one day we will see a 50 seasons cap but right now I don’t imagine it’s possible.