13 Man team

A very annoying cosmetic bug. Some ppl dont like to have their game ruined by visual errors which should really have been fixed at the pre-release stage.

It's not a biggy. You do have a tendency to overreact. Every post you make is negative and it's a fact that's getting old. Lighten up man or you'll have a hernia.

It's possible that no one saw it pre-release.

If I go to work and spend 5 mins xtra on my break I get told off, fired or receive a warning of sorts. So how is offering a game where something as obvious as a tactic visual error not be a biggy??

I don't overreact, I just dont like mediocrity. SI spend much money and time promoting FM products and saying time and again how good it is and then you see these silly mistakes and the only thought that comes to your head is "instead of making the advert had they spent a little longer looking at this and that...". I think some ppl should go on the Apprentice and see how they do.

If I go to work and spend 5 mins xtra on my break I get told off, fired or receive a warning of sorts. So how is offering a game where something as obvious as a tactic visual error not be a biggy??

I don't overreact, I just dont like mediocrity. SI spend much money and time promoting FM products and saying time and again how good it is and then you see these silly mistakes and the only thought that comes to your head is "instead of making the advert had they spent a little longer looking at this and that...". I think some ppl should go on the Apprentice and see how they do.

Um, if you think the developers are the ones doing the PR, you are extremely likely to be mistaken. Bear in mind that even 1 day of the demo being available is equivalent to weeks of testing time in terms of man-hours. Not everyone has the same issues in-game.

Archived