Editor

• SI Staff
18 minutes ago, Kenny84 said:

I’ve purchased FM22 mobile if I buy the £14.99 bundle is the editor included like previous versions? Thanks in advanced 😊

The "All-items" bundle should contain err all permanent purchasable items, the only exceptions should be items which are consumable (ie. like the managers son or stadium expansion).

• SI Staff
19 minutes ago, titi77400 said:

What can I do with the editor please ? 

The editor will allow you to edit most aspects of clubs, players and such within the game (ie. attributes, etc.).

It's an 'in-game' editor rather than a pre-game editor in case you weren't aware.

2 hours ago, jamie_B_105 said:

You mention a pre game editor?

Is there both an "In Game Editor" and a "Pre Game editor"?

I like the idea of being able to make changes before the game and then not being able to change anything once you start.

Would love this to be an otpion if its not.

There's no Pre Game Editor at the moment. There used to be a third party one a few years back (not developed by SI Games), but it stopped being made. I think Marc was just setting expectations.

That said it is something many people want, so might be worth SI Games considering one for the future, as long as there's no licensing issues - ie no idea if this is an problem or not, but maybe they can't be seen to distribute an editor that would allow users to add all the stuff they had to leave out due to lack of licensing? If it's not an issue, then please make us one SI! :D 

• 11 months later...
On 15/11/2021 at 13:08, StephenCronin said:

There's no Pre Game Editor at the moment. There used to be a third party one a few years back (not developed by SI Games), but it stopped being made. I think Marc was just setting expectations.

That said it is something many people want, so might be worth SI Games considering one for the future, as long as there's no licensing issues - ie no idea if this is an problem or not, but maybe they can't be seen to distribute an editor that would allow users to add all the stuff they had to leave out due to lack of licensing? If it's not an issue, then please make us one SI! :D 

Fingers crossed about the Pre Game Editior

I would buy the in-game editor purely to correct Napoli's name, but I'm guessing that's not allowed. It actually bothers me more than last season's Zebre for some reason. I wish they could have just named them 'Naples'... it would hurt my eyes less lol. 

10 hours ago, superposh said:

I would buy the in-game editor purely to correct Napoli's name, but I'm guessing that's not allowed. It actually bothers me more than last season's Zebre for some reason. I wish they could have just named them 'Naples'... it would hurt my eyes less lol. 

Seems possible:

image.png.a72fa28d2aa658488cb6e1cad9c8edc7.png

On 09/11/2021 at 13:19, Marc Vaughan said:

The "All-items" bundle should contain err all permanent purchasable items, the only exceptions should be items which are consumable (ie. like the managers son or stadium expansion).

I bought ingame editor for my mobile and I didn't get to use it, how can I resolve it? 

Screenshot_20221109-225455.png