Inflated Staff Salaries

I found very strange that a physiotherapist in Brazil is making 70,000 US dollars a year on my payroll at Flamengo (see first image).

Of course this is an elite club, but I did some research on Glassdoor, and found that the actual salary for a physiotherapist at Flamengo is only 4,000 dollar a year (2000 Reais a month, see second image). A physician doctor makes 36,000 US dollars a year at Flamengo (see second image, for 15,000 reais per month).

These are quite discrepant figures that make no sense. How did SI come up with these crazy salaries?... Any way to fix it?

image.png.d61f4f435471efb391f9ec06507a34d7.png

image.png.2fc50efc2ad8fcdc5de6f0d49597e3f2.png

image.png.96f4f3d693433138c33ca1ed7a4372ce.png

Edited by phd_angel

Staff salaries are also way too high for generated staff at low reputation clubs. I add key staff at a 1000 rep semi-professional club and they're paying the loan manager several times what the best player gets. Need an option to edit staff salary ranges/what staff are hired by country or division.

7 hours ago, XaW said:

If you have issues with the data, then please report them in the correct data issue thread. This is the Brazilian one:

I doubt this is specific to Brazil. Staff salaries of all countries should be audited by SI.

Just now, phd_angel said:

I doubt this is specific to Brazil. Staff salaries of all countries should be audited by SI.

I imagine they are, so if you think it's wrong, then please post it in the nation threads with proof of wrong levels.

7 minutes ago, XaW said:

I imagine they are, so if you think it's wrong, then please post it in the nation threads with proof of wrong levels.

Sure. How much will SI pay me?... I'm all up for a bit of volunteering here and there, but sometimes you guys forget that we are actually paying for this product, no?...

Edited by phd_angel

1 minute ago, phd_angel said:

Sure. How much will SI pay me?... I'm all up for a bit of volunteering here and there, but sometimes you guys forget that we are actually paying for this product, no?...

Don't know why you are saying those things to me. I'm not employed by SI, I'm doing this in my spare time. All I'm saying is that if you think you have found something wrong, then your best bet at fixing it will be reporting it with proof.

• 3 weeks later...

While in Brazil staff salaries are super high, in Spain they can be either super high or super low. I'm managing CD Ibiza (a semi-pro club in Spain 4th division), and while some staff asks for salaries in the range of 15,000 to 30,000 Euro per year for a part-time job, which makes sense, I can easily hire staff for less than 1,000 Euro per year! Even if these are Part-Time contracts, these figures make no sense whatsoever. Unless there are invisible perks for the staff (pizza, nightclubs, parties, etc.), I can't understand how a physiotherapist or a scout would accept to earn 1k euro per year as a part-time job. See below circled in red color folks I hired on the cheap. Isn't this cheating the game off its realism?...

image.png.4a9a66dd0081fcf93e0e075452bd0643.png

Just to confirm I'm not going crazy, these are the salaries in monthly format:
image.thumb.png.f0c95d4c3911c03e41c9b43cee39fb8f.png

Edited by phd_angel