***FMS 2021 Awards*** Live from Cristiano Ronaldo's Holiday Inn Hotel Room, Manchester

mark wilson27

Howdy do, folk(s).

Well, that solves the mystery of where Danny Drinkwater has been for the last five years. :D

Now, you know I'm a teetotaler who won't even touch alcohol, so I'll just have a glass of w... Generic American Carbonated Sugar Beverage. Just because.

Edited by CFuller

Erm... it's 8 o'clock. Are there any other folks here, or is it just the two of us?

Did Dave get stranded in Vladikavkaz again? Did Neil get stuck in another corrupted save file? Is 10-3 too busy yelling at clouds? :p

Well heres the running programme for tonights show

1)  Short Story of the Year
2)  Best International Management Story of the Year
3)  Rest of the World Story of the Year
4)  Funniest Writer of the Year
5)  Best Story Character of the Year
6)  Rest of the UK Story of the Year
7)  English Story of the Year
8)  Newcomer of the Year
9)  Hall of Fame
10) The Terk/Raptor/ Wilson Builder’s Award
11) Story of the Year
12) Writer of the Year

The first award goes to the event organiser - and the only attendee who's actually up for any awards. Go figure. :D

Congrats, Mark. Since there's nobody here, I guess I'll do all the applause myself. :applause:

Just now, CFuller said:

The first award goes to the event organiser - and the only attendee who's actually up for any awards. Go figure. :D

Congrats, Mark. Since there's nobody here, I guess I'll do all the applause myself. :applause:

Cheers Chris 

I demand a recount... er, I mean, well done again, Mark! I reckon you gonna need a massive yacht to take all your awards back home. Hmm... does anyone here have a massive yacht you could borrow? :p

And oh look, our audience has actually doubled since the start of the ceremony. :D

This award has been shared four ways this year, which shows just how close the voting was,

the winners are

Mark my Words, Wilson- United are done for

Back in Britain – Part III of the Owain Williams saga

both by EvilDave

The Rejects are Back

by mark wilson27

(FM'11) The Gambler

by neilhoskins77

Just now, copperhorse21 said:

sorry...the Missus called me from the local park. Our chihuahas are trying to pick fights with the pitbulls they see. I come back and Wilson won again? Wow! Congratulations are in order!

Ah yes, I remember the days when I had to briefly leave an awards show because my cats were fighting each other. These days, I just have a cat, singular. :(

2 minutes ago, EvilDave said:

Right, I'm back for the evening, what did I miss?..

Congrats to Mandy, John and Mark (in a big way!), and thanks for everyone who voted for Raphael - it's hugely appreciated.

Thankyou sir 

1 minute ago, CFuller said:

Ah yes, I remember the days when I had to briefly leave an awards show because my cats were fighting each other. These days, I just have a cat, singular. :(

sorry about the singular, we had zero. Then, over the course of 3 months rescued three...

Just now, copperhorse21 said:

Does EvilDave collect two trophies for English Story? Or is it like Aubameyang dropping FA Cup Trophy and everybody gets a piece to take home 4 ways???

No, he shares the award with himself, like Salah and Foden.