Getting a ridiculously high TV deal when playing in the Mongolian League

Fr05ty

I've just completed my 28th season in Mongolia and at the start of the 29th season I got this message:

image.thumb.png.af49d1a08f62c6e33cb4f0028763606c.png

It's the first time we'd have a TV deal and the league itself is now currently ranked 9th in Asia, so I don't understand why it'd have such a large TV deal. This must be a bug, right?

On 03/09/2021 at 13:35, Abdullah Patel said:

Do you mind uploading a save game from just before this inbox item generates to our cloud here: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015264418-How-to-upload-files-for-support#text and please let us know the name when you've done so.

Lucas Zocco - Mangudai (TV bug).fm

Done, just before the announcement!

• Administrators

This is caused by the editor data that was created. Whoever put this together made a mistake in the TV money for this specific league. You would need to contact the creator of the editor data file in order to correct this (or do so manually yourself) and believe as this can't be changed once a game has begun, you'd need to start a new save with corrected editor data in order to no longer encounter it.

8 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

This is caused by the editor data that was created. Whoever put this together made a mistake in the TV money for this specific league. You would need to contact the creator of the editor data file in order to correct this (or do so manually yourself) and believe as this can't be changed once a game has begun, you'd need to start a new save with corrected editor data in order to no longer encounter it.

Would you be able to tell me exactly what's wrong with the TV money for this specific league? I did the editor data file and I believe I left the money for TV at 0 or empty. What would've been the correct way? This way I can make it proper so that TV money increases season by season or a proper (and suitable) TV deal gets created after a while.

Edited by Fr05ty