Boring Bundesliga - EVERYBODY plays 4-2-3-1

Can the moderator please explain why every manager in Bundesliga switches his favorite formation to 4-2-3-1??? Even managers who have other formations like Jesse Marsch, Conte, Nagelsmann, Rose, Hütter, Robert Klauß, Conceicao start playing boring 4-2-3-1 in 2030 you play 4-2-3-1 in 30+ games in the league, it's very very boring, why is this not fixed, it was in FM20 as well. This is mostly in Bundesliga but also in other leagues. But Bundesliga it's the worst, I play until 2030 and everybody plays 4-2-3-1 even though they even have managers who use other formations in real life.

Who wants to bet that nobody will even answer to this thread and this will still be in FM22 or even 23? What a shame that nobody even cares. Thought you cared about the game and would be able to fix such bugs.

If something is succesfull, it will be copied. This is a habit seen in many sports. This seems to be implemented here as well. The formation is succesfull in the game, so the AI takes it over.

I am curious what would happen if you play a completely different formation, are succesfull. Would the copycats copy you?

13 minutes ago, Gdansk said:

What does that mean? Do you not care that this gets fixed for FM22?

You wanted to bet that nobody would answer to the thread- I linked you to the post that clarifies the current situation.

24 minutes ago, FrazT said:

You wanted to bet that nobody would answer to the thread- I linked you to the post that clarifies the current situation.

Cool, so it's a fact nobody of the actually relevant people will answer on why this even happens and it's almost certain this won't get fixed.

Reported it back in beta for FM 21 and they said it was something under review. Clearly they couldn't fix it for FM21. Here's hoping FM 22 is better in this regard.

And i Have a hunch why this happens. It's because the game generates too many players with AMR/AMC/AML natural position and the game uses the best formation there is for those players, in this instance 4-2-3-1.

52 minutes ago, andu1 said:

And i Have a hunch why this happens. It's because the game generates too many players with AMR/AMC/AML natural position and the game uses the best formation there is for those players, in this instance 4-2-3-1.

Good shout.