FM21 (Real Life Canada)

17 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

Wanted to run something by you guys… do u guys want a youth league all together (CPL u18 teams plus mls academy’s all of them Canadian and USA or just a Canadian youth league only candian mls academy and CPL u18

Personally? I actually like the idea of the cpl sides and the Canadian MLS u18s together. For those who focus on youth, it would give you some comparison when the cpl u18 side plays a MLS u18 side. 

On a side note, fair play for running ideas past everyone and getting others in the creation of your file 👍🏻

Made some changes to the file:

- I have added a 16th Club to  League1 Ontario (https://northerntribune.ca/simcoe-county-rovers-football-club/)

- CPL U18 Clubs are now Academy clubs and I put changed them to Feeder clubs then that way you can play as them in the file (remember youth intake day I believe for Canada is around 9/21)

- Cavalry & FC Edmonton clubs that play in AMSL instead of U18 squads I changed them to U21. 

- To give every Youth team an even playing field, I have given each CPL Academy, training as if they were a MLS Academy since the CPL teams didnt have any training

319934091_CanadaProvincialU-Sports(2).fmf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Just been looking at the graphics you have provided and noticed that, whilst you have a logo for Barrie, there isn't one for Saskatoon. Was that intentional?

I have not seen one for Sask yet... or one to use

18 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Weren't Barrie interested in a CPL slot at one point? I'm sure Jonathan de Guzman was involved. 

I know he was used in a fantasy database before but not that i know of.. I know Guzman was involved in the League1 barrie Ontario team at one point

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Got to ask as this confuses the hell out of me. CPL is lv1 on the pyramid and Ontario, Quebec and BC are lv3. Why is there no lv2 competitions?

League1 Ontario is classified as League2 because it act kind of like a feeder team to CPL

On 23/10/2021 at 12:52, EnigMattic1 said:

When do you think they are gonna announce the start of exams for L1BC? 

League1 British Columbia (L1BC) is a semi-professional men's and women's soccer league in British Columbia, Canada, scheduled to begin play in May 2022. The league is expected to be sanctioned by the Canadian Soccer Association and the BC Soccer Association as a pro-am league in the Canadian soccer league system.

L1BC will operate at the same level as League1 Ontario and the Première Ligue de soccer du Québec. The semi-professional league will fill in the gap between the top amateur leagues, such as the Pacific Coast Soccer League and Vancouver Metro Soccer League, with the professional top tier Canadian Premier League.[1

League1 British Columbia - Wikipedia

3 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

League1 British Columbia (L1BC) is a semi-professional men's and women's soccer league in British Columbia, Canada, scheduled to begin play in May 2022. The league is expected to be sanctioned by the Canadian Soccer Association and the BC Soccer Association as a pro-am league in the Canadian soccer league system.

L1BC will operate at the same level as League1 Ontario and the Première Ligue de soccer du Québec. The semi-professional league will fill in the gap between the top amateur leagues, such as the Pacific Coast Soccer League and Vancouver Metro Soccer League, with the professional top tier Canadian Premier League.[1

League1 British Columbia - Wikipedia

I will create it in the file however I will be entering fake teams until the ones are announced

Is League1 BC Starting This Year? - Northern Tribune

The league will be setup to have 7 teams, 14 games play top 4 teams will be in playoffs.. Minimum 6 U23 players, 3 International players. So far according to the article it looks like Whitecaps Academy, TSS Rovers and Victoria Highlanders so far. Just gotta come up with 3 teams.

Season will run from April to 3rd week of July, Semi finals last week of July with finals August 1st

Edited by Fmfan00

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/10/2021 at 15:25, Fmfan00 said:

With just pre-ordering FM22, I will start the file on the 9th of November when the pre game editor comes out and it should be ready for the weekend of 12-14th of November

Hey ! Is there a way to use the FM 21 database changes for the FM 22 ? Or do you have to redo everything up again from scratch ? Thanks !

1 hour ago, Chavezz12 said:

Hey ! Is there a way to use the FM 21 database changes for the FM 22 ? Or do you have to redo everything up again from scratch ? Thanks !

Yah you cant use FM21 database in FM22 I will be making it from scratch with adding some leagues in it like the new League1 BC league... With the game being released on November 9th with pre game editor removed on the 9th.. If my plans work as i planned 9th 10th 11th and 12th... If nothing comes up with work during those days I plan to have the file done that Friday... The only thing that I gotta figure out that how the one part of the file is started in advance rules... Once that is that it will be quick time creating the leagues and such... I know not all league1 BC teams have been announced get if not when i do the file then I will create random teams in BC and then can change them when the new ones do get announced

8 hours ago, Chavezz12 said:

Ohh ok ! I read it’s possible to reuse some of the changes by converting the existing database in the editor 21 in xml and then bring it to the editor 22. 

yah i tired to do it with FM20 to FM21 and it didnt work

For fans that use my file i want your input... for USports do you want CWUU Praire and Pacific in 1 league 2 divisions and OUA West and East in 1 league 2 different conferences or do u wish each to be its own league.. just wondering what peoples input?

CIS will have some changes...

CW will be 2 divisons 1 League (Alberta University League)

OUA (will now consist of 3 divisions within 1 league)

So there will be  4 leagues (CW, OUA, AUS and Quebec league).

I have decided to have a transfer window December 15th to August 31st

Seasons will begin beginning of September and finish in October, Each League finals will have their playoffs Nov 1st ish to 15th and then from Nov 15th to Nov 30th will be U-Sports Championship

As Far as the Tiers Go will be 

CPL

League 1 Ontario

League 1 Ontario Reserves

League 1 BC

PLSQ

AMSL

PCSL

CSL

OUA Soccer

AUS

RSQ (Quebec U)

CWU

Canadian Youth League

Transfer Windows (CIS will be Dec 15th to August 1st) - As Season will go from Sept 1st to October and then Playoffs, as University students start attending Schools around August..

Canadian Premier does not really have a Transfer Window however I figured it would be challenging if we had one January 1st to October 1st (hints month before end of Season and then playoffs) NHL style with trade deadline is a month before season ends.. Just some ideas putting in my mind before i start making the file on Tuesday. If anyone else has ideas to put on the file let me know in this thread before Tuesday as game comes out on Tuesday and I will have a thread created for the FM22 file.

Big fan of this. I was wondering if you're also doing MLS Next for academies? In that case Vancouver Whitecaps academy would participate in both MLS Next and L1BC so maybe it would be better to add a B team (like many other MLS clubs) for Vancouver and have them play in L1BC, with the academy playing in MLS Next?

7 hours ago, kandersson said:

Big fan of this. I was wondering if you're also doing MLS Next for academies? In that case Vancouver Whitecaps academy would participate in both MLS Next and L1BC so maybe it would be better to add a B team (like many other MLS clubs) for Vancouver and have them play in L1BC, with the academy playing in MLS Next?

Even though MLS is a USA league I can include MLS Next in the Canadian save since it would have no affect on the save.  Or once I am done the Canadian one i can put together a US one that can include the MLS Next

Edited by Fmfan00

12 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

CIS will have some changes...

CW will be 2 divisons 1 League (Alberta University League)

OUA (will now consist of 3 divisions within 1 league)

So there will be  4 leagues (CW, OUA, AUS and Quebec league).

I have decided to have a transfer window December 15th to August 31st

Seasons will begin beginning of September and finish in October, Each League finals will have their playoffs Nov 1st ish to 15th and then from Nov 15th to Nov 30th will be U-Sports Championship

As Far as the Tiers Go will be 

CPL

League 1 Ontario

League 1 Ontario Reserves

League 1 BC

PLSQ

AMSL

PCSL

CSL

OUA Soccer

AUS

RSQ (Quebec U)

CWU

Canadian Youth League

Transfer Windows (CIS will be Dec 15th to August 1st) - As Season will go from Sept 1st to October and then Playoffs, as University students start attending Schools around August..

Canadian Premier does not really have a Transfer Window however I figured it would be challenging if we had one January 1st to October 1st (hints month before end of Season and then playoffs) NHL style with trade deadline is a month before season ends.. Just some ideas putting in my mind before i start making the file on Tuesday. If anyone else has ideas to put on the file let me know in this thread before Tuesday as game comes out on Tuesday and I will have a thread created for the FM22 file.

Looks good to me mate :thup:

I will also once again outside of CPL have the following Awards:

Golden Boot

Golden Glove

Coach of the Year

Defender of the Year

Rookie of the Year

For The Non Pro Leagues so League 1 Ontario to University I will have Top U20 player as well for the league

Best XI

If there is any other awards that you would like to be added please let me know. I will also have a logo pack for the teams that I can find logos for as well.

Mainly for CIS it will be 17-21 year old so U20 is half way point

Edited by Fmfan00

On 05/09/2021 at 06:48, EnigMattic1 said:

Personally? I actually like the idea of the cpl sides and the Canadian MLS u18s together. For those who focus on youth, it would give you some comparison when the cpl u18 side plays a MLS u18 side. 

On a side note, fair play for running ideas past everyone and getting others in the creation of your file 👍🏻

OMG Enig the new stuff I am adding into the FM22 that I just found out how to do it is going to blow your mind what i have in store for this file

Soon as SI adds a FM editor section for 22 I’ll post some screenshots as to what fun stuff we will have in this years version of the file

quick hint… thanks to for the big help with my file @Palk will have conferences and playoffs… not just league1 Ontario but so will L1 reserves and CIS leagues as well

Edited by Fmfan00