Advice on choosing a PPM for desired movement.

Hello,

So I'm currently attempting to create a midfielder that will exploit the half space gap created by the width provided from a wide winger/Inverted-winger. I think choosing Gets forward often or Gets into opposition area would be an ideal ppm to force the central midfield player into said half spaces but I am not sure which one would be ideal. I'm leaning toward Gets into opposition area as I think the ppm causes the forward runs I desire, while gets forward often seems to mean the player will simply stay forward and not necessarily make runs into the half spaces. Is this correct? I'm planning on using the player as a mezzala as It seems to have get into channels hard-coded as a PI, for what it's worth.

3 hours ago, Yellowbucket58 said:

Hello,

So I'm currently attempting to create a midfielder that will exploit the half space gap created by the width provided from a wide winger/Inverted-winger. I think choosing Gets forward often or Gets into opposition area would be an ideal ppm to force the central midfield player into said half spaces but I am not sure which one would be ideal. I'm leaning toward Gets into opposition area as I think the ppm causes the forward runs I desire, while gets forward often seems to mean the player will simply stay forward and not necessarily make runs into the half spaces. Is this correct? I'm planning on using the player as a mezzala as It seems to have get into channels hard-coded as a PI, for what it's worth.

CM(a) or Volante(a).