Manchester City Pep Guardiola Analysis and Tactical Recreation

hace 22 minutos, JoOSTAR dijo:

Can you show some results? Or some more information.

As soon as I get home I'll send you more information. I got inspiration from this article below thus my recreation resembles when the fullbacks are Cancelo and Walker

https://analyticsfc.co.uk/blog/2022/10/05/how-manchester-citys-asymmetrical-approach-to-chance-creation-is-actually-systematic-and-similar/

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hace 18 horas, JoOSTAR dijo:

Can you show some results? Or some more information.

Dude, I think something went wrong with my save and I'm not able to start the game but I'll summarize you some accomplishments:

I spent 2,5 seasons at São Paulo and I won the championship twice, one national cup and one state championship.

Also, my forward scored between 50 - 60 goals per season. Possession between 60 - 65%

The player instructions I used were stay wider on the wingers and move into channels and roam from position on the poacher

• SI Staff

Ahh the memories. Thanks for bumping this

How has everyone found their Pep recreations this year in FM23?

I should probably do something similar to this thread but with a much updated version as this was mainly based on City 17/18

hace 5 horas, Jack Sarahs dijo:

Ahh the memories. Thanks for bumping this

How has everyone found their Pep recreations this year in FM23?

I should probably do something similar to this thread but with a much updated version as this was mainly based on City 17/18

Well, based on the yesterday's match, if I were to use the system I posted here, I'd put the inverted wingback on attack behind a mezzalla also in atack, change the Mezzala on support to a Cm support and the inverted wingback to a fullback on defend

01b4e573-0211-4e28-97a9-9172d4a67c6b.jpg