Repetitive media statements

6 minutes ago, Sharkn20 said:

It's call code, x signs y for z and add ons information.

What do u expect from a video game? A whole chronicle from a columnist for each signing? Any favourites that you want SI to refer to work on your save full time exclusively?

Rather that bit was erased me, just feels unrealistic, pointless and boring like i said earlier thanks. 

Edited by Davidog

On 25/01/2021 at 23:56, Sharkn20 said:

I prefer that it stays on, is informative and not too extensive. Just perfect IMO.

Fair that’s your opinion, don’t agree with your opinion in all honesty though. The facts are Ryan Bertrand has been a prem player more or less his whole career played over 200 games in the prem, 19 England caps. How is that someone who hasn't lived up to his promise bare in mind he wasn’t a world beater/wonderkid

Sidibe started off his career in the third tier of french football found his way to ligue 1 ended up winning that league, also part of the french World Cup winning squad. Yet he hasn’t lived up to the promise he showed at the start of his career? Alright mate real perfect and informative 👍. Each to their own though if that’s perfect for you, then I’m happy for you. 

Edited by Davidog