Unable to export highlights to video

drhay53

I have tried two different ways of exporting highlights in FM21, steam version, and both are failing. 

The first way, I clicked on the score of a game, clicked on "share", picked the goals out of the "add highlights" pull down, and picked "export package" out of the "upload package" menu in the lower right. The game takes a couple of minutes rendering the video, and then a 3 second video shows up in the uploads folder that is just the SI intro. It also says "football manager 2020" in that intro for some reason, instead of football manager 2021. If I delete the video and try to export again, even the 3 second video is not saved, unless I completely close and re-open FM21.

The 2nd way that I've tried is by going into the match highlights and pressing record, but no matter how long I record for, I get a message saying that only clips of 10-60 seconds can be recorded. I even timed it with a stopwatch, the clip I wanted to export was about 20 seconds long. 

• 2 weeks later...

I also have had this issue. I am unable to export the highlights packages, the file that i am given it only 2/3 seconds long and does not contain any of the match footage that i have add to it before clicking exported, find attached an example of this. is there any way to resolve this issue 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys. I've found a work around for this.  You HAVE to watch the GOALS first. 

So watch the goals and then hit the Share button to create your highlight package.  

The only other slight issue is if you want to create a highlight package using the different angles, you need to watch the goals in all the angles first!

I hope this helps.

Leroy

fmgoals.com

• 1 month later...
On 25/02/2021 at 08:30, FMLeroy said:

Hey guys. I've found a work around for this.  You HAVE to watch the GOALS first. 

So watch the goals and then hit the Share button to create your highlight package.  

The only other slight issue is if you want to create a highlight package using the different angles, you need to watch the goals in all the angles first!

I hope this helps.

Leroy

fmgoals.com

Tried this on fm20 did not work. Do you have any other suggestions mate? I have only this steam achivement left to unlock on fm20 please help :(.