Managers Negotiating new contract and editing age and date of birth

Good day to the football manager world, please I play the football manager mobile game and I have played almost every edition and am currently playing the 21 edition but there is something I will like to suggest. When starting a game, a manager should be able to fill his date of birth and decide how old he is, maybe a young manager or an old one . And we should also be able to negotiate contract, maybe a two years or three years contract with salary. I have discovered that this things aren't on the football manager mobile game yet. I will be so happy if it can be added to we can update the game . Thanks so much 🙏

• SI Staff

Could you explain how either of these would improve your experience? - what difference would it make to how you play the game and the experience overall?

(I could put minor effects on the length of contract/salary a person had but even if we include age setting it won't ever affect gameplay for humans because it'd be silly to victimize users because they're very young or very old)

When starting the football manager mobile game , after filling your name , we should also be able to fill the age we want to use like selecting a date of birth. It will show if the manager is young or old manager when managing a team. And in the issue of Negotiating contracts with manager, as long as you can discuss and negotiate contracts with your players , the manager should also be able to negotiate contract with his club . After his contract his running down the club should be able to decide whether to renew it or let h leave based on his achievement and results with the club. By adding this, it will make the football manager mobile game more realistic. It's not everybody that has the opportunity to play the PC version or touch version , so we that are playing the mobile version should enjoy it as much as those playing the PC version

I’d love at least being able to be immersed in the experience a little more by being my actual age. For me, it’s important in the full version and Touch, so why exclude it from the mobile version? And for me, the mobile version is the one I play the most.

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, passenger58 said:

With regards the manager age, I think the best solution for this @Marc Vaughan, is to just remove it entirely. It has no benefit gameplay-wise and there's no point leaving it in there if it's an arbitrary and  inaccurate value. 

This is the plan - it was only displayed accidentally for human managers (within the game humans are always 'presumed' to be in their prime for management as far as age goes).