pre-season team meeting and code of conduct issues

Hi,

Two bugs I would like to report;

With Ajax I have never been able to create a Code of Conduct, the option never comes up.

Second, after couple of years of dominating the league, suddenly year 2025 in the pre-season team meeting the only option I have is to welcome to team and ask if they are ready to challenge for a euro cup place. Something that team agrees is reasonable.

• SI Staff

Hey @Farred

The Ajax / Code of Conduct not appearing issue is one we're looking into 

And for the second one, happy to take a look - do you have a save showing this please? Ideally one before the pre-season team meeting

You can upload your save here:
https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

• SI Staff

Thanks for digging that out!

Yeah, I've had a look at your save and I'd agree the questions you're asked don't seem to represent how well you're doing with Ajax.

I've logged this one too, for our developers to investigate - cheers for flagging it up!

Seems that it wasnt a one time thing. Finished the season as champions, end of the season meeting we agreed to win the title again. pre-season meeting we are looking to qualify for champions league, which all were pleased about

image.png

Just let you know that it happened with Barca as well. Won ch league 3 or 4 times in a row and the league even more than that, and i can only welcome the team back with the same option as the picture above. But I am sure that you have already identified it as a general bug.

• SI Staff

It's showing up a lot for you isn't it!

Yeah, this is being looked into internally already, but if you want to upload a fresh save from your Barca game I'll check it over just in case (it probably is the same thing, but I don't mind checking it over to make sure)

I must be a really bad manager!

Another season went by, and this is the result of my end of season meeting. Surely I should have the option to aim for the ch league titel? I will upload the save, same file name

image.png.666c09edcb1f3ba8fa89ce1a9b1e5429.png

image.png.d57cdddb1750bec527df46aec3de6c64.png

image.png.139b9c95d71e0c84580d1538952c6471.png

image.png.82d6dcd66dac50f27bd8d2b0dd5c3daa.png

• SI Staff

Hey @Farred I took a look at your save

I got different results testing internally - I was able to bring up aiming to win the CL. The squad didn't like it... but it was there and it's a big ask :D and it made more sense than "not eabitious enough"!

So I think this is one of the areas we've made changes to. Cheers for flagging this up, I agree what you encountered looks a bit... strange, all things considered. It's something we're looking to change.

• 2 weeks later...