Player unsatisfied for not being allowed a transfer though this transfer WAS allowed months ago - affects whole team now

Playing with Schalke I initially denied Benito Raman a transfer to Southampton. A few days later though they came back with a higher offer and I accepted. Still now - months later and only 2 months before the transfer will happen he is still unsatisfied and keeps complaining to other team members.

I guess this is the reason why now after months of complaining he finally succeeded in turning half of the team against me. And this in a period of huge success. Of the last 10 league matches we won 6 and drew 4 and are now 3rd with 3 matches to go. Season goal is to reach the Europa League (= being 7th). So I assume Raman is the reason for this squad unhappiness. I did not annoy anyone else in particular or in general... Pretty frustrating as this really undermines the success we have and messes with my immersion.

Save game is uploaded to your server ("JF – FC Schalke 04 v2").

Apart from this: Excellent work, esp. regarding game speed and match engine.

I had a similar issue with Ozil at Arsenal. He wanted to return to Germany, moved to Frankfurt, and I now have players "pleased with the progress on Ozil's promise" months later. He's no longer at the club ... bizarre. There is a similar issue regarding squad depth, even though the issue was dropped in the team meeting. 

Just uploaded the save - "Zach Alexander - Arsenal"

Edited by zachalxnder