a french guy needs english people

Curkix

Firstly sorry for my english. 
I'm looking for a challenge in Vanarama North or South but I don't know any club. 
I would like either to bring up a club which has already had a minimum of success or to take a club which is brand new and is discovering this level.

Thank you if you take the time to read and respond

Although it's not in the vanarama North or south, instead in the national league Notts County is one of the oldest clubs in the UK. 

Recently relegated from the football league it hasn't been in the top flight for almost 30 years. Well in need of finding its way back to the top and with reasonably good facilities and finances for its level it could be a good challenge for you. 

Edited by LC15

@Curkix Spennymoor Town would be my suggestion in Vanarama  North.

Only founded 15 years ago, they've never been higher than their current position, so there's a chance to be the first person to take them in to the leagues. Being situated in Durham, they have some big clubs within a 1 hour radius (Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesbrough) to form either helpful alliances or fierce rivalries. 

Kings Lynn town in the National League itself. One of the few/ only part time clubs in the national league, in their first ever season at that level. It's the highest they have ever been.

Centering around Adam Marriot and the loanees at the club, it would be cool to see if you can turn them into a league side with a small ground, low budget and low expectations it may be a good fit.

Altrincham are another part-time team in the National league, formerly one of the top Non-League teams they have become something of a yo-yo club recently and dare I say it just scrapped into the National League this season via the play offs, a good cup team (they currently lead the 'giant-killers' in terms of number of wins against league opposition). Being in the Gtr Manchester area also means you should be able to pick up the odd loan signing from the big two in Manchester (plenty of former United and City players have represented Alty). You also get a pre-season friendly against Man Utd at home which is a great way to generate funds every year.

Edited by Woolly