The Dealing Challenge

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why don't you ask the people who send each other's MSN convos around (Ridley and B10 aswell as crickie) :rolleyes:

First of all i have no problems with you at all so i dont know why you are starting slagging me off on the forums. Also about the msn i dont even hve ridley on my contacts so i cannot talk to him and i only added b10 on wednesday and havent spoken to him on it yet so i dont see how you can say im talking about people on msn.

I was thinking of doing something like this before this one started but because it looked so much like Luka's i didn't. Maybe if he really doesnt want to continue this one i will do mine if there's some people who'd like to take part. My 'idea' was to just let everyone pick a team in the Prem and they'd all have the same status/budget etc and then you can buy players from one big 'jar'. So every team starts with 0 players and everyone gets the same budget to buy there team together.

I was thinking of doing something like this before this one started but because it looked so much like Luka's i didn't. Maybe if he really doesnt want to continue this one i will do mine if there's some people who'd like to take part. My 'idea' was to just let everyone pick a team in the Prem and they'd all have the same status/budget etc and then you can buy players from one big 'jar'. So every team starts with 0 players and everyone gets the same budget to buy there team together.

I'd do that

Oh sorry scott, haven't checked emails, but it is fine, I don't know whether to finish this off or not but scott yeah you could do one in another country :)

Ok thanks but if your carrying on with this then ill leave it, just werent expecting you on after yesterday lol

sounds good mate, go for it

Me and scott have started on the changes file, what a legend scott is, he did from Arsenal to Man Utd for me, credit must go to him for giving me a prod to carry on with this challenge even if people don't want it anymore :)

Looks like this cannot be completed as all transfers from Pm's ect. have been lost and somewhere it has gone wrong which makes it impossible to complete, sorry for the inconvience,

-----------------------------------THREAD CLOSED------------------------------

Lukaboi had some transfers pm'd to him which he couldnt find so not all the teams could be completed and if any bids get pm'd to me there rejected they have to be put up here so they dont get lost. And as soon as a transfer gets completed im going to add it to the changes file so it wont happen again.

Archived