[FM 2021] - Koln to glory

TheRobert

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We did not lose any points in November and we qualified from the first place in the first knockout round in UCL.

Rezultate.png

We are still 2nd in the Bundesliga on equal points with Bayern Munich, but we have the first match in December with Bayern at home.

ClasamentBundesliga.png

ClasamentUCL.png

We defeated Bayern Munich 4-2 and climbed to first place. This year I do not agree not to fight for the title. If I lose the title this year I will be destroyed ... I lost the match with Salzburg in the last stage of the UEFA Champions League, but anyway I was qualified from the first place and I put 9 reserves in the first 11.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

ClasamentUCL.png

We lost the first match in the Bundesliga after 3 months, against Hoffenheim, 2-1.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

We transferred 3 young players.

Veniri.png

NikolayProkopenko.png

AiltonMartins.png

RonnieHolm.png

We send to loan three players and sold one player.

Plecri.png

We qualified for the DFB-Pokal quarterfinals after beating Borussia Monchengladbach 4-1, but they took revenge in 2 and a half weeks when they beat us 6-3. In UCL we lost 2-0 in Spain, but I hope to return home.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

We managed to qualify for the DFB-Pokal semifinals after beating Leipzig 3-0. This was followed by a 7-1 away win over Hertha Berlin, and then we played with Valencia in the return leg of the UEFA Champions League round of 16 where we won 6-0 and qualified for the UEFA Champions League quarterfinals. In the Bundesliga we are on the 1st place with 6 points of Bayern Munich, the 2nd place with 7 matches left to play, one of which with Bayern Munich away. If we continue this good race I think we will win the Bundesliga, DFB-Pokal and UEFA Champions League.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

In the UEFA Champions League quarterfinals we will have the match with the 5th place in the Premier League, Manchester United.

UCL.png

If we will eliminate Manchester United we will play in the UEFA Champions League semifinals with the winner between Liverpool and Chelsea, so we will also return to England. Liverpool are last season's UEFA Champions League winners, so it will be difficult.

UCL.png

We didn't manage to qualify for the UEFA Champions League semifinals even if I won 4-2 at home, I was defeated 5-1 away. But...

campioni.png

Exact! We won the Bundesliga in April. In addition, we qualified for the DFB-Pokal final after defeating Nuremberg 4-0.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

Career objectives:

To win the Bundesliga
To win the DFB-Pokal
To reach the groups of a European competition
To win a European competition
To reach the UEFA Champions groups
League

To win the UEFA Champions League
To have State of The Art Youth Facilities
Have State of The Art Training Facilities
Have at least 3 wonderkids trained at the academy

Edited by TheRobert

I finished the season and I also won the DFB-Pokal on penalties.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

Roger Martinez scored 24 goals, but it was not enough to beat Marcos Leonardo by 27 goals.

Golgheter.png

Eduardo Leon, the Koln player on loan at Schalke 04, won the title of Germans' Newcomer of the Year.

GermanPlayersNewcomeroftheYEar.png

EduardoLeon.png

I was named Manager of the Year in the Bundesliga for the second time in a row.

AntrenorulAnului.png

We have 9 players in the Team of the Year.

EchipaAnului.png

Manchester City won the UEFA Champions League after defeating Liverpool in the final.

UCL.png

PSG won the UEFA Europa League after defeating Shakhtar in the final.

UEL.png

Real Valladolid won the UEFA Europa Conference League after defeating Tottenham in the final.

ECL.png

Roger Martinez is a top scorer in the UEFA Champions League with 12 goals in 10 matches.

GolgheterUCL.png

Roger Martinez is our only player named in the UEFA Champions League Team of the Season.

EchipaAnuluiUCL.png

Carlos Nunez was named the third best goalkeeper in the UEFA Champions League, Damien Diakite was named the best midfielder in the UEFA Champions League, and Roger Martinez was named the best striker in the UEFA Champions League.

Premii.png

The players who contributed to winning the Bundesliga and DFB-Pokal:

CarlosNunez.png

NoahKatterbach.png

OscarCastro.png

GianiVieru.png

SebastianBornauw.png

IgorBabovic.png

NelsonSemedo.png

NikolayProkopenko.png

FlorianPapon.png

GustavoJose.png

ElhadjiNiang.png

BrechtVerfaillie.png

AdrianPopa.png

Octavio.png

YannickLangeneke.png

Teco.png

JamesRodriguez.png

BabaSano.png

LovroMajer.png

DamienDiakite.png

PatrickMonteiro.png

FlavioBulgarella.png

RogerMartinez.png

Next season's transfer budget is the largest I've ever had: 74M euros. I know exactly what I'm going to do with some of this money, I'm definitely going to buy a young man from Ajax, Jeffrey Klein, just 17 years old.

Bugetdetransferuri.png

JeffreyKlein.png

Objectives:

To win the Bundesliga
To win the DFB-Pokal
To reach the groups of a European competition
To win a European competition
To reach the UEFA Champions groups
League

To win the UEFA Champions League
To have State of The Art Youth Facilities
Have State of The Art Training Facilities
Have at least 3 wonderkids trained at the academy

Edited by TheRobert

We had two friendly matches in July.

Rezultate.png

We brought two players, Jeffrey Klein, that player from Ajax for 25M euros now + other money, thus reaching 100M euros and Dayot Upamecano for 23M euros now + other money, thus reaching 75M euros.

Veniri.png

JeffreyKlein.png

DayotUpamecano.png

I sold Brecht Verfaillie to Manchester United for 60M euros. I sold another 3 players and sent 4 players as a loan.

Plecri.png

I try my best to win the UEFA Champions League this year and be the last season of the career.

Edited by TheRobert

1 hour ago, Sheriff7 said:

Great progress and so soon!:applause:

Yes. At the beginning of the season when I lost the first match with Augsburg with 5-0 I didn't even think that I would take the 2nd place.

In August we won the DFL-Supercup on penalties with Bayern and qualified for the second round of the DFB-Pokal after defeating Wiedenbruck 16-0 (breaking the record for the biggest victory in the DFB-Pokal) . In the Bundesliga we are in 3rd place with 9 points.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

I brought another player for 4M euros.

Veniri.png

FabianLima.png

In August we sold two players and sent 3 players on loan.

Plecri.png

During this transfer period I bought for 145M euros and sold for 63M euros.

In the UEFA Champions League groups we will play in the group with Real Madrid, Dynamo Kiev and again with Salzburg, so we will fight for the 2nd place with Real Madrid.

ClasamentUCL.png

We started September with victories, but we finished it with two defeats, with Hamburg with a goal scored in the 90 + 6 minute and with Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League, which we led in the 60th minute with 1-0, they beat 2-1 and we are in 2nd place in both the Bundesliga and the UEFA Champions League.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

ClasamentUCL.png

We qualified for the eighth UCL in 2nd place, even if we beat Real Madrid 2-1 at home, they had 20 goals, we 17. In the Bundesliga we are in first place two points away from 2nd place, Bayern Munich.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

In the eighths round of the UEFA Champions League we will play with Inter Milan, an accessible opponent.

UCL.png

Damien Diakite won the title of best U21 player from the world and again European Golden Boy.

CelmaibunjuctorU21.png

EuropeanGoldenBoy.png

At the end of January we are still on the 1st place, 4 points behind Bayern Munich.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

I transferred another player.

Veniri.png

JulesKounde.png

I sold two more players and sent 3 players as a loan.

Plecri.png

At the end of March we are in first place with 71 points, 3 points behind Bayern Munich and qualified for the UEFA Europa League. We qualified for the UEFA Champions League quarterfinals after going into extra time because they scored in the 90th minute, but in the 112th minute Baba Sano equalized and we are in the quarterfinals.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

In the quarterfinals we will play with Barcelona unfortunately. Honestly, they are not much better than us, but they are better.

UCL.png

In the semifinals we will play with the winner between Liverpool and PSG, so that match will be very difficult.

UCL.png

1 hour ago, deltablue said:

Klein looks like a great young signing. Has he featured much yet?

Klein is very good. He doesn't have a very good average rating, but he played very few minutes, he usually enters in the 70-80th minute and doesn't have much time to prove too much.

JeffreyKlein.png

In the Bundesliga we are 8 points behind Bayern Munich, and the first match of May is with Bayern Munich at home, a match in which if we draw we are champions. In the UEFA Champions League we did not lose either of the two matches, but we were eliminated due to the away goal, with a goal scored in the 84th minute.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

We won the Bundesliga again, but lost the DFB-Pokal final 1-0.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

In the Bundesliga they promoted Osnabruck and Werder Bremen, and Nuremberg play play-off with Mainz 05.

Clasament2.Bundesliga.png

Mainz 05 will remain in the Bundesliga.

BarajBundesliga.png

Left-back Katterbach was the third best player in the Bundesliga.

GermanPlayeroftheYear.png

I am the manager of the year in the Bundesliga for the third time in a row.

AntrenorulAnului.png

We have 8 players in the Season Team.

EchipaAnului.png

The transfer budget is 67M euros, with which I will surely bring a striker.

Bugetdetransferuri.png

Baba Sano has been named UEFA Champions League's best midfielder this season.

Premii.png

Career evolution:

Statisticicarieraengleza.png

The players with whom we won the Bundesliga for the second time:

CarlosNunez.png

NoahKatterbach.png

DayotUpamecano.png

DayotUpamecano.png

IgorBabovic.png

JulesKounde.png

NelsonSemedo.png

GustavoJose.png

FlorianPapon.png

JeffreyKlein.png

AdrianPopa.png

YannickLangeneke.png

EduardoLeon.png

Teco.png

BabaSano.png

DamienDiakite.png

PatrickMonteiro.png

RogerMartinez.png

1 hour ago, Sheriff7 said:

Congrats for the repeat,:applause:Bayern has lost only 1-2 league titles in my save!

Thank you! But I need to win UEFA Champions League in the next season.

• 2 weeks later...

I won the DFL-Supercup again. In the Bundesliga we are on the 5th place because we lost to Wolfsburg with a penalty goal in the 90 + 5 minute.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

In the UCL groups we fell into a very difficult group, with Atletico Madrid, Inter Milano and Qarabag. 3rd place is guaranteed, but I would like to win the UEFA Champions League.

ClasamentUCL.png

We brought a single player, Alexander Isak for 128M euros.

Veniri.png

AlexanderIsak.png

We sold 7 players and sent another 9 players on loan.

Plecri.png

We started October with a defeat against Stuttgart, but then only victories followed at least 3 goals.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

ClasamentUCL.png

7 hours ago, Sheriff7 said:

League battle looks very interesting this year.Good luck!

Thank you! I hope I will win again this year, but this is difficult.

In November we are undefeated, on the 2nd place, at a point of the 1st place, the surprise of the championship maybe, Hoffenheim, and the first match of December is with them. Also in November, we ensured our qualification in the eighth-round UCL.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

ClasamentUCL.png

We managed to beat Hoffenheim, but Bayern beat us and we are on the 2nd place. In UCL we defeated Atletico with 3-0 and we finished the 1st place in the UCL groups.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

ClasamentUCL.png

Damien Diakite won the title of the best U21 player in the world for the second time in a row.

CelmaibunjuctorU21.png

We have the first player on the team of the year, Jules Kounde, a player acquired last winter.

EchipaAnului.png

In the eighth stage of UCL we will play with Tottenham which we should easily defeat

UCL.png

In January we won two matches and drew against Wolfsburg, so we remain in 2nd place, although we were in 1st place before the last match.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

I brought only one player for 2M euros.

Veniri.png

JhonnyCalero.png

We sold two players, including Florian Papon for 62M euros.

Plecri.png

FlorianPapon.png

2 hours ago, deltablue said:

Good luck against Tottenham.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

In February I won almost all the matches except the last match with Hertha Berlin. We defeated Tottenham 1-0 away, so I think we are qualified in the quarterfinals.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

• 2 weeks later...

In March we won all the matches and qualified for the UCL quarterfinals where we will meet Manchester United again, a team that eliminated us two seasons ago also in the quarterfinals. It's time for revenge. In the Bundesliga we are 5 points behind Hoffenheim, 2nd place.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

UCL.png

In the semifinals we will play against the winner between Hertha Berlin and Real Madrid.

UCL.png

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately we were eliminated again by Manchester United in the UEFA Champions League quarterfinals, but we are in first place in the Bundesliga and we qualified for the DFB-Pokal final.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

We finish the last season of our career without any trophy after we were not able to beat Bayern who equalized us in the 87th minute and we lost the DFB-Pokal final on penalties.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png