[FM 2021] - Koln to glory

I finished the preseason and played in the DFB Pokal against Kaiserslautern and won 3-2 in extratime.

Rezultate.png

I bought some players, some made before the transfer period:

Veniri.png

The players:

PeteVirtue.png

IgorBabovic.png

OscarCastro.png

DamienDiakite.png

JulianAlvarez.png

GianiVieru.png

ElhadjiNiang.png

MertMuldur.png

VladimirCamara.png

Departures:

Plecri.png

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of August we are on the 11th place with 7 matches in a month, because in October-November the World Cup takes place. Good thing I didn't qualify for the Europe Conference League because I don't think I could stand it. In these matches I have 2 wins, a draw, 4 defeats and 18 goals conceded

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

We bought 2 players in August.

Veniri.png

EmilianoRigoni.png

Dalbert.png

I sold 3 players in August and one player on loan.

Plecri.png

In September we had only one defeat, with Hertha Berlin, three victories and two draws and we are on the 7th place. Next October is followed by a break of almost two months due to the world championship in Qatar.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

In October we got only one victory, 2-0 with Augsburg, otherwise two defeats and two draws. From the second defeat I will only play Horn in the Cup, because he makes some big mistakes, so I play my young goalkeeper, only 18 years old.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

Young players who are in first XI:

CarlosNunez.png

GianiVieru.png

BabaSano.png

During the break I received good news. The expansion of the stadium is over and now from 50,000 seats we have 56,750 seats on RheinEnergieStadion. The first official match with the new seats will be on December 31 with Eintracht Frankfurt. Until then, we will have another match against Chelsea and a match against one of Manchester United and Atletico Madrid in a friendly cup.

Finalizaremrirestadion.png

In January we fell to 9th place, 3 points behind the Europa Conference League.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

We have the second wonderkid in the team after Katterbach, Baba Sano.

BabaSano.png

During the transfer period we brought 3 players and one player we bought now will come to the club in 2025.

Veniri.png

ManueldelaCruz.png

Octavio.png

CarlosGruezo.png

EduardoLeon.png

In February we lost only one match and won 3 matches and climbed to 7th place, the place of the Europa Conference League play-off, two points away from the 5th and 6th places leading to the Europa League groups and 4 points behind. 4th place, leading to the UEFA Champions League groups.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

In March, we won two matches, with Feiburg, last ranked 3-2 and Wolfsburg, 6th, 2-1. At the moment we are on the 7th place, with 5 matches left, and I hope at least for a qualification in the Europa League, but I am also satisfied with the Europa Conference League.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

We finished on the 7th place with equal points with the 6th place but due to the goal difference we are on the 7th, although in the last match we won 5-1, I had to have a bigger score difference than Hertha Berlin had in the last stage, and they have won 4-0 with Bayer Leverkusen, and Wolfsburg won the DFB-Pokal in the final with Bayern Munich and we don't play in the Europa Conference League either, but next season I have to qualify for the Europa Conference League at least.

Rezultate.png

Clasament-Bundesliga.png

The objectives of the new season:

Obiective.png

In these 3 seasons so far, the situation is this:

Statistici-cariera-engleza.png

We have another two more wonderkids, Damien Diakite and Giani Vieru:

Damien-Diakite.png

Giani-Vieru.png

This means that we have achieved another objective:

To win the Bundesliga
To win the DFB-Pokal

To reach the groups of a European competition
To win a European competition
To reach the UEFA Champions groups
League

To win the UEFA Champions League
To have State of The Art Youth Facilities
Have State of The Art Training Facilities

Have at least 3 wonderkids trained at the academy

Edited by TheRobert

I forgot to show you what they did this season with the team we are affiliated with:

Dinamo Bucharest:

Clasament-Liga-1.png

N.E.C.:

Clasament-Eredivisie.png

Varzim SC:
Clasament-Liga-Portugal-2-Sabseg.png

Zhejiang Greenwotn:
Clasament-Chinese-Jia-League.png

Other young or important players on the team:

Carlos-Nunez.png

Mert-Muldur.png

Brecht-Verfaillie.png

Dalbert.png

Carlos-Gruezo.png

Ondrej-Duda.png

Julian-Alvarez.png

Lovro-Majer.png

Roger-Martinez.png

Jonas-Hector.png

Timo-Horn.png

Vladimir-Camara.png

Emiliano-Rigoni.png

Yannick-Langeneke.png

Sebastian-Bornauw.png

Jorge-Mere.png

Noah-Katterbach.png

Mirko-Hildebrandt.png

Pierrick-Paoli.png

Patrick-Monteiro.png

Elhadji-Niang.png

Stanislav-Stepanov.png

Oscar-Castro.png

Florian-Papon.png

Manuel-de-la-Cruz.png

Octavio.png

I'm done with the preseason. I was in training camp in Bucharest and that's why I had friends only with teams from Romania and I had a friendly competition where I took the 3rd place, where Manchester City, Atletico Madrid and Bayern were.

Rezultate.png

I only sold players in July or lowned, earning a total of only 2.8M.

Plecri.png

Edited by TheRobert

I finished August. We won in DFB-Pokal in the first round with 10-0 against Neustrlitz from Oberliga. A week later the Bundesliga started. We had the first match with Hannover, a who promoted this year that we beat 4-1, and in the second round we played with Hertha Berlin who is the favorite in 2nd place, while we are favorites in 7th place and they beat us 4-1 and we are on the 8th place. Hertha Berlin won the Europa League last season.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

Season preview:

SeasonPreview.png

I bought a single player during this transfer period for 9.5M, Emiliano Nievas, a young man from River Plate who I then sent as a loan to River Plate.

Veniri.png

EmilianoNievas.png

In addition to Emiliano Nievas, Adrian Popa also went on loan to Darmstadt.

Plecri.png

We received a very good news, today we have State of the art youth facilities!! 

YouthFacilities.png

Faciliti.png

That means we've met another objective:

To win the Bundesliga
To win the DFB-Pokal

To reach the groups of a European competition
To win a European competition
To reach the UEFA Champions groups
League

To win the UEFA Champions League
To have State of The Art Youth Facilities
Have State of The Art Training Facilities
Have at least 3 wonderkids trained at the academy

Also today I received good news. The President agreed to improve our training facilities. What seems strange to me (or not) is that in February there will be elections for the election of the club president.

TrainingFacilities.png

We're not doing well in away matches. We lost all the away matches, even with Schalke, the last ranked, but we won all the home matches in September and we are on the 7th place, tied for points with the 6th place.

Rezultate.png

Clasament-Bundesliga.png

Merry Christmas!

In November we had 3 victories out of 3 and we managed the first away victory, with Hamburger SV, and then with the rivals from Borussia Monchengladbach, a match won with a goal in the 90 + 4 minute.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

We are the team with the most players raised at the club playing in the Bundesliga.

JuctoriicrescutilaclubdinBundesliga.png

In January we tied for 17th place, Hannover and beat Hertha Berlin and we are in 4th place. I would like to stay here, or go up!

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

A very difficult February awaits me. Not only with matches, but on February 20 there are elections for who will be the president of the club until 2028.

I brought a single player this transfer period.

Veniri.png

Teco.png

This month I sold two players and sent two players on loan, including Teco.

Plecri.png

I started February well, with 3 victories, against Bochum 6-3, against Augsburg in DFB-Pokal with 4-2, then a big victory with Bayern, 2-0, match in which they had only one shot on the goal and we were going to make it 3-0 in the last phase but they took the ball off the goal line. Then came two defeats, with Bayer Leverkusen and Schalke and we are in 5th place, although we were also in 3rd place two points away from first place.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

For the next 3 years he will remain the same president as before.

Alegeri.png

On 27/12/2020 at 21:23, TheRobert said:

Let's hope it's really that good...

YouthIntakePreview.png

This year's Youth Intake is better than last year's, but it could have been even better.

YouthIntake.png

MilijaKaric.png

MikeAchtzehn.png

RainerArmen.png

In March we won 5 out of 5 and qualified for the first time in the semifinals of the DFB-Pokal. So far we haven't even qualified for the quarterfinals, let alone the semifinals and we lost to the easiest opponent, Hannover, 17th place, a match we will play at home. The other semifinal is between Bayern Munich and Hertha Berlin, 2nd place and 1st place respectively. In the Bundesliga we are on 3rd place with points against Bayern Munich and Hertha Berlin, 3 points behind Wolfsburg, 4th place and 8 points behind Borussia Dortmund, 5th place. Now we are really fighting for the title and I want to win it.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

Unfortunately, I don't think we will win the title anymore, because we started the month very badly, with a defeat and then with a draw and I lost the chances for the title. We are 3 points away from the 1st place with 3 matches left and Bayern Munich has one less played match, and in the last matches we play with teams from the top 10. At least we qualified for the DFB-Pokal final where we will play in Berlin against those from Hertha Berlin. At least let's win the DFB-Pokal.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

Posted (edited)

We finished the Bundesliga in 3rd place 4 points behind Wolfsburg, 4th place and 6 points behind Hertha Berlin, 1st place. We lost in the DFB-Pokal final against Hertha Berlin 5-2. In this match my starting goalkeeper was injured and I had to play with the reserve goalkeeper, Timo Horn, who made fun of all the matches from the last two or three seasons with him in goal and I decided to sell him.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

In the Bundesliga they promoted Freiburg and St Pauli, and Holstein Kiel play promotion / relegation play-off with Hamburg.

Clasament2.Bundesliga.png

Hamburg remained in the Bundesliga after defeating Holstein Kiel 7-4 overall.

MeciBundesliga.png

I am satisfied with the results of this season, considering that I had chances for the title even though I was the favorite in 7th place and that I reached the final of the DFB-Pokal.

Now let's move on to the awards:

Top Goalscorer:

Golgheter.png

German Players' Newcomer of the Year:

GermanPlayersNewcomeroftheYEar.png

Manager of the Year:

AntrenorulAnului.png

Team of the Year:

EchipaSezonului.png

I'm not going to beat this trophy again:

Celemaimultetrofeein2.Bundesliga.png

Players who have won an individual trophy or who have been in the top 3:

RogerMartinez.png

DamienDiakite.png

YannickLangeneke.png

BabaSano.png

Other important or future players:

CarlosNunez.png

NoahKatterbach.png

GianiVieru.png

SebastianBornauw.png

MertMuldur.png

CarlosGruezo.png

JulianAlvarez.png

LovroMajer.png

VladimirCamara.png

ElhadjiNiang.png

BrechtVerfaillie.png

JonasHector.png

FlorianPapon.png

PierrickPaoli.png

PatrickMonteiro.png

Career stats:

Statisticicarieraengleza.png

Edited by TheRobert

We started the season with a victory against Westphalia Rhynern in DFB-Pokal, then with a victory against rivals from Borussia Monchengladbach with 5-0 and came a draw with Augsburg and we are on the 7th place.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

In the UCL group stage we draw in the hardest possible group, with Liverpool, Atletico Madrid and AS Monaco. If I take the 3rd place I am happy, because AS Monaco has good players, including a young man they have wanted for a few seasons, but either they asked for too much money or I managed to get money for him but the president of the club refused.

ClasamentUCL.png

In August we brought Gonzalo Higuain to bring experience to the team, because the team is full of inexperienced young players.

GonzaloHiguain.png

In the staff I brought ...

CristianoRonaldo.png

Edited by TheRobert

In September we lost two matches, the Champions League match against Liverpool, 4-0 and a match against Hertha Berlin in which in the 90th minute it was 0-0, the rest we had a 3-3 draw against Borussia Dortmund and 3 victories, one with 5-1 , one with 7-3 and one with 8-0.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

ClasamentUCL.png

• 3 weeks later...

We qualified for the eighth UEFA Champions League and in the Bundesliga we are on the 5th place. In October and November we had 4 victories in the Bundesliga and 3 defeats, 3 victories in the UEFA Champions League and one defeat. We still have one game to play, but regardless of the result we are qualified from the 2nd place.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

At the end of 2024 we are in 4th place in the Bundesliga 7 points behind Bayern Munich, 1st place.

Rezultate.png

Clasament-Bundesliga.png

In the first knockout round of UEFA Champions League we will play with Juventus who finished first in the group with Manchster United, Sporting Lisbon and AEK Athens.

UCL.png

Clasament-UCL.png

We have the first individual trophy at European level. Damien Diakite won the European Golden Boy.

European-Golden-Boy.png

Damien-Diakite.png

In November we won two matches out of two, one with rivals from Borussia Monchengladbach with 3-1 and one with Augsburg, 5th place, with 7-2. In both matches we were led 1-0.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

We brought a single player, Ronaldo Talea from Ajax for 27.5M euros.

Veniri.png

RonaldoTalea.png

This month we gave only one player on loan to Arminia Biefeld.

Plecri.png

• 2 weeks later...

In the Bundesliga I am on the 4th place. In February I won 2 matches in the Bundesliga, I made a defeat and a draw. In DFB-Pokal I qualified for the semifinals again. In the UEFA Champions League I was defeated by Juventus in the first match at home with 3-1, so I don't think I qualify anymore.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

We started March well, with two victories, but after the defeat with Juventus we also drew with Hoffenheim and we lost with Paderborn and we are on the 5th place, with 7 stages before the final.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

Damien Diakite was so close to winning NxGn.

NxGn.png

At the end of April we are on the 4th place, with 3 games left. In April we were eliminated by Hertha Berlin from DFB-Pokal.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

We qualified for the UEFA Champions League again, finishing in 4th place after beating Wolfsburg and Freiburg and drawing with Leipzig.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

Yannick Langeneke won the title of the German U19 of the Year.

GermanU19PlayersoftheYear.png

Roger Martinez is a top goalscorer in the Bundesliga with 31 goals.

Golgheter.png

I was also named Manager of the Year.

AntrenorulAnului.png

Nelson Semedo and Roger Martinez are in the Team of the Season.

EchipaSezonului.png

Roger Martinez won the European Golden Shoe with 31 goals.

GheatadeAur.png

I also brought Messi to the staff ... I don't know whether to be happy or not ... Messi and Ronaldo in the staff.

LionelMessi.png

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I have finished the pre-season.

Rezultate.png

I transferred 7 players.

Veniri.png

EduardoLeon.png

DanielPacheco.png

EmreSahan.png

Gilvandson.png

JamesRodriguez.png

LudgerSchade.png

FlavioBulgarella.png

We sold 3 players and sent another 9 players on loan to various teams.

Plecri.png

I forgot to update the career statistics.

image.png.2c78113336719ab50a8efe2582c3250a.png

Edited by TheRobert

We started the season with a 6-0 victory in DFB-Pokal, but immediately after that we were defeated 5-0 by Augsburg in the first match of the Bundesliga.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

We brought only one other player, an 18-year-old Brazilian from Flamengo for 10M euros.

Veniri.png

Edmundo.png

I send two more players to loan.

Plecri.png

The draw for the UCL groups took place, and we fell into a very accessible group, with FC Porto, Ajax and Salzburg. much easier than last year.

ClasamentUCL.png

On 3/20/2021 at 10:09 PM, Sheriff7 said:

James Rodriguez set pecies will be a nightmare for your opponents.:brock:

I hope!

September was almost a perfect month, but unfortunately we only drew with FC Porto in the UEFA Champions League.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

ClasamentUCL.png

In October we lost only one match, with Hertha Berlin. I won 5-0 in Salzburg in Austria, then I lost to Hertha Berlin 1-0, then I beat Paderborn 2-0, then I beat Ajax 4-1, I beat Fortuna Duseldorf 4-0 and I beat Bayern Munich in the DFB-Pokal 3-1.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png