HELP - Wonderkid Development

In my save I'm managing 1860 München and it's the first time that my club generates a wonderkid! I am hyped! Problem is, I don't know what would be the best way to develop him. With these attributes and PPMs which positions/roles would suit him better? (Keep in mind the game is FM20 Mobile so some stuff like tutoring is different than regular FM20)

PgrFd4Q.jpgCZwv6hr.jpgh4qWGN1.jpgRKcLElR.jpg3TasjIn.jpg

Depends on the tactics you use. I think you'd be better off training him as an inside forward rather than a defensive wringer. He has poor tackling, positioning and strength but good pace, is right footed and good shooting.  What tactics/formation do you use?

Pace 18 / Shooting 14 / Movement 15 seems like a really good combination for an Inside Forward with an Attack duty. I can see him becoming a prime goalscorer in a 433 by making good runs into the box and finishing off.

With below average (for a top league that is) Creativity / Passing / Stamina, I would rule out most Support and Defensive roles. I would try to improve his Technique to make his Shooting even more deadly. With his Pace and off the ball Movement he is bound to get a lot of shooting situations if you design a system for him.

Also he could alternatively write Das Kapital part 2 and seize the means of production. (sorry)

Edited by Fatkidscantjump

5 horas atrás, Blah_1123 disse:

Depends on the tactics you use. I think you'd be better off training him as an inside forward rather than a defensive wringer. He has poor tackling, positioning and strength but good pace, is right footed and good shooting.  What tactics/formation do you use?

5 horas atrás, Fatkidscantjump disse:

Pace 18 / Shooting 14 / Movement 15 seems like a really good combination for an Inside Forward with an Attack duty. I can see him becoming a prime goalscorer in a 433 by making good runs into the box and finishing off.

With below average (for a top league that is) Creativity / Passing / Stamina, I would rule out most Support and Defensive roles. I would try to improve his Technique to make his Shooting even more deadly. With his Pace and off the ball Movement he is bound to get a lot of shooting situations if you design a system for him.

Also he could alternatively write Das Kapital part 2 and seize the means of production. (sorry)

Last season I got a treble (Supercup, Bundesliga and Champions League) mainly using a 4-1-4-1 with left/right midfielder wingers. According to the game most of my players' best suited role at left/right attacking midfielders is inside forward - but for some reason they simply tend to play better/get better notes as regular, vanilla wingers.

2 horas atrás, Rashidi disse:

The best way to develop a player is to ease him into a role he can play in with your first team. Manage his training don't over play him when he is young and find him a good mentor to learn from.

There's a problem though: my assistant says the 4 possible mentors he displays to me to choose both don't have positive personalities and aren't suitable for his tutoring. What can I do?

Edited by shimera