MarcxD

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Season Review 2027

season-review-2027-3

Best domestic season yet, of course, with a full unbeaten run. Still can't get past the first knockout round. We'll need to improve the squad further for that, and a bit of luck. 

season-review-2027-1

season-review-2027-2

season-review-2027-4

Pre-Season 2027

pre-season-2027-5

Almost sold worth a 100M, but no really big sales, a ton of medium sized ones. A big renovation of the squad.

Topliss (non-EU SC); Osei (non-EU CM); Ross (non-EU SC); Gainza (non-EU DC); Pitu (ML); Martinez (GK, limited fee); Gradissimo (SC); Nunez (non-EU AMC); Mendez (DC); Martín (ML) all went for 5M+.

pre-season-2027-4

I got in Grealish, more or less just because, as a back-up for ML and MC. Palacios is the real new ML; Arce a hugely talented player but has to be retrained as he currently only is a RB; Armini a new central defender, and Waltencir a new striker.

I did not replace Martinez the outgoing keeper as I have yp7a as my new first choice GK. Two academy players in the first team this season.

pre-season-2027-1

Fantastic attributes, but I will have to retrain him. He's obviously physically not able as a central defender, and I already have my academy player as my MR, so I'm thinking central midfielder.

pre-season-2027-2

Anywhere from 1st to 3rd, hard to predict this group.

pre-season-2027-3

December 2027

december-2027-3

december-2027-1

december-2027-2

Well, third it has become, so we'll have our first run at the Europa League. Still some good sides, notably Roma, Sevilla, Napoli & Man Utd; but with some luck in the draws we might have a chance. First need to get past Zenit.

december-2027-4

including the game in hand a lead of 6 points which is not actually that much to be fair, after our record. Well done to PAOK. 

January 2028

january-2028-1

january-2028-6

A damn shame but I couldn't keep on to Mazembe for that kind of money.

january-2028-3

I signed Gyökeres and Gomes as two new back-up strikers. Vicek is a talented central defender

january-2028-2

january-2028-4

An insanely strong farewell month...

january-2028-5

March 2028

march-2028-1

First Andorran youth!

march-2028-2

Wow, hugely disappointing to Sociedad. Somehow we are having just too much trouble in Europe. Still dominating in Greece, as ever... not enough progress internationally

march-2028-3

Season Review 2028

season-review-2028-3

season-review-2028-1

season-review-2028-2

season-review-2028-4

Academy player Bakopoulos had his first full season as a keeper and after a long while Ramon Arce is now finally retrained as an MC. Will probably sell some players off like Hernando and Artola.

season-review-2028-5

season-review-2028-6

• 4 months later...