[FM19] Title bar text colour

BlueScreen

E8sexOl.png

How can I change the title bar text colour to white?

If I change this code "<boolean id="disable_secondary_colour" value="false" />" to true, it turns yellow for every club, but I don't know where to change it to white.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Nevermind, fixed it!

Edited by BlueScreen

20 hours ago, BlueScreen said:

E8sexOl.png

How can I change the title bar text colour to white?

If I change this code "<boolean id="disable_secondary_colour" value="false" />" to true, it turns yellow for every club, but I don't know where to change it to white.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Nevermind, fixed it!

How you do it my friend?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again!

Need your help, once again. 

I'm tryng to change the part of the titlebar (except the continue, calendar, etc buttons) to the same color of the background or make it transparent, but so far to no avail.

6a0cSS6.png

Thanks in advance!

6 horas atrás, bluestillidie00 disse:

titlebar.xml at the bottom there’ll be the container that holds all this code. it’ll have appearance=“chrome/buttons..” just remove that. 

I think I didn't explain myself correctly. If I'm not mistaken you're refering to the buttons part, but I don't want to change that, I want to change the bar behind/below/next to the buttons transparent or the same colour as the background.

Sorry, English is not my first language, and thanks anyway!

----------

Edit: Found another way to do it! Instead of trying to change the transparacy/colour in the xml files, decided to change the colour of the image to transparent and it worked.

But I have another question. How do I change the text colour of the tab bar without changing the text colourt of the title bar too? I know you have that on your skin, I'll probably gonna download it a see if I can figure it out.

Edited by BlueScreen

1 hour ago, BlueScreen said:

lBut I have another question. How do I change the text colour of the tab bar without changing the text colourt of the title bar too? I know you have that on your skin, I'll probably gonna download it a see if I can figure it out.

the font colour is in paper.xml in graphics/tabs/standards

• 5 months later...

It's me again, still playing FM 19, and I need your help.

6HeSCGn.png

Which file controls this color?

The only way I can changed it, is by changing these lines: 

<boolean id="disable_primary_colour" value="false" />
    <boolean id="disable_secondary_colour" value="false" /> 

The thing is, turnig changing them to "true" it affects everything that uses the primary and secondary color, and I just want to change the color from the titlebar text. The tab bar text, with the help of @bluestillidie00, I was able to changed it.

Is there anyone that can help me with this? 

If it's just the titlebar text you want recolouring then you need to edit the titlebar search panel xml file found in the panels\generic folder if it doesn't exist for your skin then you'll need to extract it from the panels fmf file and copy it over.

Editing the file is simple you just need to find the three bits of code like this: colour="secondary" & red_replacement="secondary"

And change the secondary bit to the colour you want to use.

If you want to change the colour of the Quick Flicks and Arrows then it's the same change but this time you need to edit the titlebar xml file which is found in the panels\generic folder, but if it doesn't exist it needs extracting from the skins fmf file (It's found in the \skins\fm\panels\generic folder after extracting the fmf file).

For the Titlebar background that colour is generally controlled by the xml file found with the graphic, with the default location generally being:

graphics\boxes\custom\background fade

But can also be:

graphics\boxes\custom\background

If you are using a custom skin.

Again just change the references to primary and secondary to the colours you want to use.

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation, @michaeltmurrayuk, very well explained and easy to follow!

I was able to change it, thanks to you, but now I have another problem, and I don't know if it's possible to fix it just by changing the panels. So to the issue.

t1GuMFE.png

This is how it looks when I'm viewing a club/nation/players page, it works how I want it.

E4ELXb3.png

And this is how it looks when I'm unemployed and I'm viewing my profile/news/jobs.

Is there a way to change this color without affecting the primary color of the rest?

Edit: So it recolors to the color of the nationality of the person that I´m viewing. I´m trying to find the option that stops the recolor and change it to the same color of the background, I just have to find it where it is.

Edited by BlueScreen

Unfortunately not the game inherits colours depending on your status and it's not possible to turn it off for some stuff.

You can change the colour of the default primary/secondary/accent colours by altering the colours in the settings file but that only affects neutral pages such as the Game Status one.