Request a meeting with the manager that you've sent a player on loan to

BigV

Hey,

It would be useful if we could speak to the manager regarding player time for loanes. I know we get a message usually but it would be useful if we were allowed to go to the managers personally (early/later than the message timing) to talk about the loaned players not getting enough game time or in in the wrong positions etc.

Thanks. 

^Adding to this, it would be great if there was an option to recall the player from loan if the coach is still not giving him the agreed playing time after speaking to him, regardless of whether he can be recalled or not. I've lost count of how many times I had to talk to the same coach regarding the same player during the same season. 

• 3 weeks later...

I was gagging for this in Fm19. My entire aim was to build for the future and develop the young players I had, in order to lessen how much spending I have to do in the coming transfer windows. 

This couldn't be done as i'd send out youngsters to develop, and they wouldn't even get one game - despite being rotation. I couldn't speak to the manager - yet anyone I had on loan who I hadn't played enough, i'd soon have their manager breathing down my neck and asking why they aren't playing. 

Considering one of FM20's biggest feature was the development centre, I really hoped talking to the opposite manager would possible. Shame.  

Can't agree with this suggestion enough. I've had a few cases where a player with a high skill ceiling wasn't being played on loan and the manager promised to play him more but never did anything. I'd love to have a proper talk with the manager about it, perhaps even have the ability to talk to their club's chairman if the manager is being completely unreasonable, and maybe drop a strongly-worded hint to them that you'll send a message to young players' agents to avoid a certain manager/club because they won't give playing time to hot prospects.

• 9 months later...