last purchase

fm20 still sucks. too many yellow cards. the opponents have an effective shot, shoot in goal 5 times to score 4. the forwards score as many goals as the rest of the other position. my right back has so many goals that my striker. players spend more time complaining to coaches than playing on the pitch. whenever you fight against your direct opponent between 1 and 2. he loses you lose too. everything seems programmed for that. they injure the best players with more severity. the game is too boring. fm19 is much higher. and the other fans too.

4 hours ago, Cristo69 said:

fm20 still sucks. too many yellow cards. the opponents have an effective shot, shoot in goal 5 times to score 4. the forwards score as many goals as the rest of the other position. my right back has so many goals that my striker. players spend more time complaining to coaches than playing on the pitch. whenever you fight against your direct opponent between 1 and 2. he loses you lose too. everything seems programmed for that. they injure the best players with more severity. the game is too boring. fm19 is much higher. and the other fans too.

:Bowen:

• FrazT locked this topic
4 hours ago, Cristo69 said:

You have posted 6 times so far about Fm 20 and there has not been one part of these posts that has been in any way constructive.  Criticism is perfectly acceptable but the tone of your posts is not.  Please be sure to read the forum rules before posting again and particularly this one

https://community.sigames.com/topic/509042-providing-feedback-and-engaging-with-others/