Missing youth players

I have noticed in liverpool's youth team across multiple saves that a few youth players are missing such as larouci and glatzel and more than likely quite a few others and probably other teams are missing too 

Edited by Lloydy330
Mistake

• 2 weeks later...

Chelsea doesn't have Lamptey (he is debuted in main squad this season) and #3 gk Cumming

I think that these two must be in the game, because there are worse players

Edited by acid

6 minutes ago, acid said:

Chelsea doesn't have Lamptey (he is debuted in main squad this season) and #3 gk Cumming

I think that these two must be in the game, because there are worse players

And you are a youth coach of Chelsea to be able to determine they are better than the others?

Edited by Carambau

39 минут назад, Carambau сказал:

And you are a youth coach of Chelsea to be able to determine they are better than the others?

Lol

It doesn't matter they are better or not. Important that they were around main squad this season, so must be in the game.

As for gk position, the club has only two goalkeepers in the game, there are no young gk at all.

Cumming is third gk this season, repeat.

Edited by acid

23 minutes ago, acid said:

It doesn't matter they are better or not. Important that they were around first squad this season, so must be in the game.

Are you involved in FM decisions who to include in the game? 

Edited by Carambau

• Administrators
On 20/01/2020 at 10:23, James Akintayo said:

As the FM Mobile is a cut down version of the game it is not possible to included every player, currently these two players have not met the threshold for being included in the mobile database.

As stated, this is why certain players don't get in the game. 

Players only must be in the game, if they meet the threshold and there is space for them to be in the game. 

Thanks. I will now close this thread as it's been asked and answered by staff so there's nothing more to debate on the issue. 

• Lucas locked this topic