Beta save future issues?

I’m still playing an fm20 save that I started on the initial beta build. I’m enjoying it but I keep having a nagging feeling that I’ll encounter future issues in the game that will make it unplayable as it’s the beta build. Is anyone else carrying on a save started on the first beta build? If so, is everything working ok or are you experiencing any issues?

3 hours ago, FrazT said:

The beta will have been updated as it goes along to match the release version, so there are no known issues that are unique to the beta version.

Thanks for the reply!

I thought there were certain bugs (not dB related as I know you need to start a new save for those issues to be resolved) that originated in the beta and required a new game to see the changes applied? I think there was one in particular to do with terracing in grounds in the English lower leagues not working properly and such this affecting crowd attendances.

I think it depends on the league. ME updates should take effect on your save, but rules don't always do so.

I'm playing an early beta save in Wales. I've had a read of the Wales league issues thread and there is SI feedback that because it is a newly added league then there are issues. The League Cup not including Premier teams is one. I posted in another thread recently about rules on stadiums in the English league and was informed that there was an error in the beta build that has been changed.

Nothing major has influenced my save though, so I have continued. If you are happy with your save and you are not inhibited from continuing in any way, then I'd carry on. I suspect the only way you'd experience new issues is if you changed leagues, through a job move, and that there was an issue with that league in beta.