32700 trick continued?

ReneW

while playing around with the new FMEditor English Version For 9.10 I tried to figure out if the trick of making your players super human again, run on steroids all match

And noticing that when putting numbers in the fitness the number changed, I found out that when putting in 16.777.500 in for fitness that that player remains 100% while going through the game setup, but will have a very active match aswell

Maybe its just that my squad playing really well at the moment, but havent been leading 0 - 4 before yet.

Good luck testing

oh right soz.

anyway i tried the numbers and it doesnt work

for some reason the fitness changes to 284 and that does not make the player

run fast.

i have though tried this with FMRTE and you could add 17500 to your player.

i dont know if it makes any difference just yet but im still trying.

well i think if you typed 29786 under fitness you may see a difference but im not sure you will see it in the 3d view, if you know what i mean.

this cheat or what ever you want to call it does not have the same affect has fm2008 so, try it but like i said u might not see the difference.

hope that helps

any one for example like for the fitness a special number 16777500 is good for players,i changed a bit in the position for example i put midfield for one of my midfielder 21 and then saw the assistants report nothing changes

when i put 50 it becomes 1 star

33 also 1 star

29 and many other numbers they become twice the best players in your team

anyone knows anything more about this ?

Any other tricks besides the fitness and position ?

any one for example like for the fitness a special number 16777500 is good for players,i changed a bit in the position for example i put midfield for one of my midfielder 21 and then saw the assistants report nothing changes

when i put 50 it becomes 1 star

33 also 1 star

29 and many other numbers they become twice the best players in your team

anyone knows anything more about this ?

Any other tricks besides the fitness and position ?

That's interesting - I will try that after work, putting say, 29 in the AMR should double his performance?

i dont know for sure as I only tried a few matches but for example I put 29 for my central defender and every ball he cleared with a header was blasted all the way over the opponents goal so its kinds erratic if ya ask me,I am not sure how all this works

match exercise at 32700 and 10000 for fitness make my player start with 74% condition, and go down to 64% (really slow loss overall for the team), but after match, match exercise was 6000 and fitness 10000.....

for the position trick, I put him with 29 in AMC, and he bagged 6 goals, specially the 4th one was amazing as he simply got the ball from an opposition corner set piece, and run box to box while leaving a smoke trail, passing the keeper and going inside the keep.... he was alone to the goal around the midfield line... gotta try a few more games to see if it really helps that much...

Second player changed, a 16 yo left winger, who scored the most powerful header I saw up till now (actually, you see the ball going to the middle of the area, and then it is inside the goal, no chance to see anything....)

I put 29 on ST on one of my strikers. He has scored 4 goals in 2 games, all of which were extremely fast strikes. However, I don't know if it has anything to do with getting better, or just having unrealistically fast shoot.

I put 29 on ST on one of my strikers. He has scored 4 goals in 2 games, all of which were extremely fast strikes. However, I don't know if it has anything to do with getting better, or just having unrealistically fast shoot.

That's what I found too, with the position trick. They don't dribble faster or do anything better except make their headers and shots travel at the speed of light. Their accuracy doesn't improve, just the speed at which they shoot and head.

it's only when they power their shots... a player that has the places shots feature doesn't have his shots gone at speed of light...

However... if the player can make normal goals, he can power shots at a speed the keeper won't even move... so you can end up scoring more goals than usual (because the shots the keeper would get are all going in)... as long as he can put the ball in the keep's frame, they are goals...

LIRIM, it seems that if you put 29 in a player position, whenever they power a shot or a header, the ball goes at a speed of light. It doesn't matter where they are (if you put 29 as Central Defender, every time they power a header to clear the ball, it will go to the other side of the stadium (luckily, you can score goals like that, but it will be very hard). So the best is to put in your strikers, as they are the ones more prone to hit the target. If they do a power shot to the target, and the ball is well shot, it will be a goal... no keeper is able to defend them...

wow i try to use FRMTE and give my central defende 29 in position........... the result was wild.... he scored 2 goals one of then was from the middle of the field ... a perfect header !

I am playing as Brøndby and beat Cork City 4-0 in the Euro Cup......

Ha! just tried this and put 29 into my strikers position for the pre-season friendlies and OMG 5 goals in a game! Well funny... but removing this before the start of the season as it would be silly right? Made me think though. Is there some sort of cheat like this to make a Keeper stop all these kinda shots from going in? the Ultimate keeper! :)

Ha! just tried this and put 29 into my strikers position for the pre-season friendlies and OMG 5 goals in a game! Well funny... but removing this before the start of the season as it would be silly right? Made me think though. Is there some sort of cheat like this to make a Keeper stop all these kinda shots from going in? the Ultimate keeper! :)

better check your tactics then... FM09 is very demanding in terms of individual opposition orders, and the 32700 trick can only do part of the job...

But if you put your players that have good pace with both 32700, specially if they are strikers or wingers, they can create wonder goals just because they can run faster than anyone else. I just beat 7-0 Porto with a third division team, and only changed the fitness and match exercise on 2 players.... and both of them scored the 7 goals. They started the game with 59% fitness, and ended the game with 54%...

i tried that 32700 trick yesterday for my whole team and one striker was put on "position 29". It was normal league game in 2nd german league. The game took hours and my team won 23:0. The striker with "29 trick" scored 13 goals in that game. It was 39:0 shoots on goal. I felt very sorry for the other team. ;)

All players started with 71% condition and finished with approx 50%.

better check your tactics then... FM09 is very demanding in terms of individual opposition orders, and the 32700 trick can only do part of the job...

But if you put your players that have good pace with both 32700, specially if they are strikers or wingers, they can create wonder goals just because they can run faster than anyone else. I just beat 7-0 Porto with a third division team, and only changed the fitness and match exercise on 2 players.... and both of them scored the 7 goals. They started the game with 59% fitness, and ended the game with 54%...

You tried this on FM09?

Mozart, yes I tried it in FM09...

This is a trick that goes best with a 2 wingers 1 striker tactic, using CA... if they have good pace, dribbling and technique, they will be deadly... I tried to use it only on the wingers, but that creates a huge problem because when they arrive on the byline to cross, there is only the keeper to grab the balls, so they have to wait, which completely kills the action.

One idea is to lock up the memory positions using Artmoney, and then just change the values before the game. Don't block the values otherwise the games will start giving trouble.

This trick is only useful for fun, as it will make the game completely unrealistic.

The best way to use this trick is to give superstamina to one of your defenders, especially if you're playing with a very weak team. It won't have you score tons of goals, but it will make you concede a lot fewer and your entire team will perform better. As close as it can get to a "win every match" button yet still keep a small dose of realism. :)

At least that's how it worked in FM08.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived