When is database lock for FM2020

Depends what data you mean. Manager/staff moves and that sort of stuff will generally get locked much later, in the past we've had manager moves from a couple of days before beta included in the game.

Player attributes etc will have locked somewhere in the summer.

We don't lock attribute changes anywhere near that early, but the vast majority of the work on that front will have been done before now and only massive, glaring issues/errors are likely to be fixed going forward. My last file (which had a lot of updates to youth team players in particular) went in only a few weeks ago.

3 minutes ago, swansongs said:

We don't lock attribute changes anywhere near that early, but the vast majority of the work on that front will have been done before now and only massive, glaring issues/errors are likely to be fixed going forward. My last file (which had a lot of updates to youth team players in particular) went in only a few weeks ago.

Interesting, I got told on here a couple of years ago (by a researcher, although can't remember who) that the attributes don't take the new season account.

That's good to know though. Thanks :thup:

We do an end of season update to the database which is when our CA guidelines come into consideration and the majority of players won't change much if at all from that point, especially in terms of their CA number, but if researchers choose not to make any changes based on the new season that's their decision, things certainly aren't locked down. Come release day we want the database to be as accurate a reflection of the real life game as possible, after all.