[FM19] Chelsea - Director of Football Challenge

Sh0tee

Because i'm really lazy, and can't think of an original title.

Basically what @Stuniverse is doing with Derby county, but with a bigger team. Antonio Cordon will be my DOF, with 18 in both JCA in JPA. Goals will be to top the Hall Of Fame, and to at least overtake Ferguson as the most successful manager in England. Thread will be structured like a @Makoto Nakamura thread with monthly updates, and hopefully rapid progression. 365000 players have been loaded with only England loaded up in terms of leagues.

15 minutes ago, Sh0tee said:

Because i'm really lazy, and can't think of an original title.

Basically what @Stuniverse is doing with Derby county, but with a bigger team. Antonio Cordon will be my DOF, with 18 in both JCA in JPA. Goals will be to top the Hall Of Fame, and to at least overtake Ferguson as the most successful manager in England. Thread will be structured like a @Makoto Nakamura thread with monthly updates, and hopefully rapid progression. 365000 players have been loaded with only England loaded up in terms of leagues.

Thank you, @Sh0tee. I'm honoured.

Good 🍀 luck.

2 minutes ago, Stuniverse said:

Thank you, @Sh0tee. I'm honoured.

Good 🍀 luck.

Thanks mate!

Pre-Season 2018/19

FM.thumb.png.86cd2a9d7dbdadd190c95152a9c822d8.png

Pre-season has gone exactly the way I wanted it to, nothing has happened in the transfer market, don't think anything will until at least January. Goal this season is to win everything we can. 

August 2018

FM.thumb.png.bfa5c4d00c04eef67e1a62059fb4eb72.png

Started off good, battering Man City for the Community Shield, but it has been pretty ordinarily in the league. Denis Suarez signed to Arsenal on a loan and managed to knock us around for a hattrick. 

October 2018

FM.thumb.png.73615ceef45ccee3276f3f471818c97e.png

Very disappointing, drawing against City is an ok result, but we really should be beating Leicester, and don't even get me started on Rotherham. Might have to put my hopes in a top 4 finish this season.

Archived