"Create a club" Club name idea?

Here's the context: I switch between saves (from Man U save to my hometown club save) and if i'm feeling bored of those 2 saves, i would like to create a 3rd save.

The concept of this save is I create a club with max everything. (From players in each positions to manager to staff room to facilities. Everything in the club is max)

I am basically stuck. I don't know what to call this club. I need help to name this club.

If there is a thread that could help me, please link me to there. I would like to see ideas. The idea is that the club name should represent the club as well as the club badge (in which i would go to a thread and request someone to make me this club's badge that should match the club's name)

Well i create a team from my city who exists irl but not in FM because the team is in amateur league.

14 hours ago, SiAloha2019 said:

The concept of this save is I create a club with max everything. (From players in each positions to manager to staff room to facilities. Everything in the club is max)

Good idea:

- Facilities and staff

Bad idea:

- Players maxed

I suggest you to not add all players you want in your created team but go without nothing in your squad and start to recruit them.

How about Dudley?  As far as i know its the largest city/town without a football league club.

Population is about 320,000 more than twice that of Norwich and nearly four times the size of Burnley.

You can add rivalries with the likes of West Brom and Wolves to really flesh it out

Here's a logo (a really rough draft) could easily knock up some kits for you too?  Just need to know what sponsor and colours you'd like

ee33459c-1f67-405a-a4e6-7d082e189d28_200x200.png

Archived