Fm19- i am terrible 😡☹️

Been away for a few years, but im a fm vet overall, played it over thousands of hours for 20+ years. 

Bought fm19, and have been absolutely scudded at every juncture!

i take my usual painstaking hours to build my squad and backroom in preseason. Build a tactic which suits my best players. But still concede from like 2 corners a game, across several teams and saves now, despite training my part time teams in it every couple of weeks. Struggle to get many ***** at goal. Dont see a huge drop off in my quality of squad between my teams and the others around me, but keeo losing, and been relegated across a few saves now.

i get the game, knew what i was doing on older versions, but im losing patience with this and not enjoying it! Please help! Been mainly lower leaguea in england and scotland

Id say you can do one of two things. You can start a save with a big team that you do not care about. Just to get the hang of things in the game. Away from the pressure of actually caring. I usually do this at the start of every FM.

Or you can head over to the tactics forum for a bit of directed advice on how you are playing and how you can improve.

I had the same problem with corners at one point.  I took the 2 defenders off the post - now have a few zonally mark in the 6 yard box and my 2 CD's marking tall players - and that greatly improved things, and indeed with the 2 defenders off the post, I tend to see a few disallowed goals for offside.  Good luck!

On 29/05/2019 at 08:30, duesouth said:

I had the same problem with corners at one point.  I took the 2 defenders off the post - now have a few zonally mark in the 6 yard box and my 2 CD's marking tall players - and that greatly improved things, and indeed with the 2 defenders off the post, I tend to see a few disallowed goals for offside.  Good luck!

Thank you, i will try this!! 

Archived