Ridley99s good young players 09

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A regen who comes to Chelsea in like 2010-2011.

He scored 38 goals in 42 games, after being injured for a few and rested.

Name is Ritchie Cook.

wont be on anybody elses games as they are different on each game

and Ramm has been added in hes only a schoolboy that i doubt will not be ready for the first team for quite a while

wont be on anybody elses games as they are different on each game

and Ramm has been added in hes only a schoolboy that i doubt will not be ready for the first team for quite a while

he is quite good playing for my cambridge though, i have him in my first team, but he got injured, he can be quite solid

Ridley, do you use the editor to find these playerS?

nope, i do it by lots of scouting of players and trial and signing them and waiting to see how they turn out. it takes a while but its worth it, i also go for players ive heard bits and pieces about to see what they are like.

why do yo ask?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'll add a couple then.

Theo Walcott - already had him and we already know he's quality, but i'm at the end of my first season and he's worth 33M, his stats are brilliant :D

Victor Moses, cheap as chips and would walk into any championship side imo, it's only a matter of time before he's in my Arsenal team.

Managing Brighton at the MO, signed Moses in my first Jan transfer window and hes been the nuts.

• 2 weeks later...
latest finds:

Gary Madine, Gervinho, Davide Lanzafame, Giorgi Makaridze, Jordan Spence, Fausto Rossi, Razvan Ochirosi, Reimond Manco

I've had manco on a few saves but never gone far enough in to see what he turns out like, same with ochirosi and gervinho.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

bit take the free transfere player bug away i got dirk kyte and ryan giggs in my huddersfield town game and jose baxster and a whole load of other youngster in my burton game. i have came up with a cheat for not paying compensation for a player. ask me if you want it.

• 1 month later...
Mircea Cristea from Steaua although started his carrer at around 2012/13..

My current team is Cambridge United and proud to be in Premier Division with each consecutive promotion:p

No Sugar Daddy no nothing at all

Anyways.. bought him for 1.15m. has scored 5 in 4appearance for me.

He's a regen :thup:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived