Exporting statistics and records

I've read a few topics about exporting all kinds of things from FM to Excel, and of course we have editors that can read and edit a lot of things. What I want to know, if there is a tool that can read historical statistics and records from my savegame, for players that are in the club right now, or have been in the past, like:

Most appearances for my club in all competitions; just in league games; just in domestic cup games; in continental games
The same for goals, assists, shots on goal, red cards, etc.

If I want to know just one player or 1 winning streak, I can watch the club or division record page, but if I want to know so for all players at my club, or lets say, the top 10 appearances at my club through savegame history, I cannot find such stats. I have for example 3 players that scored 43 goals in official matches (not counting friendlies) in 1 season. Only the first player to do so is mentioned on the club records page.

Is there a way to find those things in game, or by exporting those names and numbers?

Will that give me a list with most goals and appearances through my entire savegame? Like my all time top ten goal scorers or most league appearances? 

You can only print what is visible, but the game does count all these things. 

2 hours ago, Jorgen said:

Will that give me a list with most goals and appearances through my entire savegame? Like my all time top ten goal scorers or most league appearances? 

You can only print what is visible, but the game does count all these things. 

Hmm... perhaps not. Maybe in the "best players overall" screen? But then, only those players. Other than that I don't think it's available. Unless you export it from the squad screen at the end of each season and summarize it in excel or something?

Could someone of SI tell me if such a tool exists, or is possible to make?

At the start of my 20th season, it would be really interesting to see, who scored the most goals; in which match I had the most yellow cards; what were the most loyal players in the game, or who had the biggest impact on my team. I can think of lots and lots of statistics that would be fun to know, or even really helpful. Not only for my own players, but also in my league, or even worldwide. Which players became a manager? What manager managed the most teams? What was the longest ever career at one team? What nations did most of my players come from? From what team did I buy the most? And where did I sell them to? Etcetera. I cannot code/create computer programs, but I think this would be a very nice addition, to an alreay outstanding game.

Edited by Jorgen

• 4 months later...
On 28/03/2019 at 10:39, Jorgen said:

Could someone of SI tell me if such a tool exists, or is possible to make?

At the start of my 20th season, it would be really interesting to see, who scored the most goals; in which match I had the most yellow cards; what were the most loyal players in the game, or who had the biggest impact on my team. I can think of lots and lots of statistics that would be fun to know, or even really helpful. Not only for my own players, but also in my league, or even worldwide. Which players became a manager? What manager managed the most teams? What was the longest ever career at one team? What nations did most of my players come from? From what team did I buy the most? And where did I sell them to? Etcetera. I cannot code/create computer programs, but I think this would be a very nice addition, to an alreay outstanding game.

Any news on this? Can we view this info, or export it somehow to make it visible?

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 21/03/2019 at 01:25, Jorgen said:

I've read a few topics about exporting all kinds of things from FM to Excel, and of course we have editors that can read and edit a lot of things. What I want to know, if there is a tool that can read historical statistics and records from my savegame, for players that are in the club right now, or have been in the past, like:

Most appearances for my club in all competitions; just in league games; just in domestic cup games; in continental games
The same for goals, assists, shots on goal, red cards, etc.

If I want to know just one player or 1 winning streak, I can watch the club or division record page, but if I want to know so for all players at my club, or lets say, the top 10 appearances at my club through savegame history, I cannot find such stats. I have for example 3 players that scored 43 goals in official matches (not counting friendlies) in 1 season. Only the first player to do so is mentioned on the club records page.

Is there a way to find those things in game, or by exporting those names and numbers?

On 10/06/2020 at 22:29, Jorgen said:

Meanwhile I am still playing this save, managing in 2076 at the moment.

Can someone at SI tell me if such a thing as I wish for is available for us to view, or even possible?

Is this possible? I'm in 2095 right now and it would be great to be able to browse your game like this. As the game keeps track of about everything, wouldn't it be just a case of exporting the already available data?

And if not possible to extract this right now, it would be a nice addition to next FM games. It could also be just another tab on your manager profile, containing "clubs most bought from or sold to"; "best winning streaks" (not only the highest); "most feared opponents", "player that scored most goals for me in 1 season"; "player that scored most for me in his career"; and so on, and so further

I continued this request in the Feature Request Forum:

Edited by Jorgen