How to Include a non-playable club

Hi. I'd like to play a minor club that is not available to be played in FM. It's a small club in the Carioca (Rio de Janeiro State) championship, and I'd like to include it Brazil's Third Division.

Any instructions on how to include a non-playable clubs? Many thanks

21 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

2. In the pre-game editor you swap the team you want to play with one from a playable league.

Thank you. I see that I can create a club and add it to a specific local tournament. But I wanted to add a club that actually exists (rather than creating one) and add it.

5 hours ago, phd_angel said:

Thank you. I see that I can create a club and add it to a specific local tournament. But I wanted to add a club that actually exists (rather than creating one) and add it.

Easy-peasy so long as you're okay with the inauthenticity of your chosen club starting in the wrong division.

On 18/02/2019 at 22:06, phnompenhandy said:

Easy-peasy so long as you're okay with the inauthenticity of your chosen club starting in the wrong division.

How do I add a real club to a lower league then please? (I'm not referring to creating a new club). Thanks much.

8 minutes ago, phd_angel said:

How do I add a real club to a lower league then please? (I'm not referring to creating a new club). Thanks much.

In the editor go to the league you want to put your club in. In the bottom right you'll see a button for 'swap'. Highlight the club you want to swap out, click the button and type in the club you want to swap in.

3 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

In the editor go to the league you want to put your club in. In the bottom right you'll see a button for 'swap'. Highlight the club you want to swap out, click the button and type in the club you want to swap in.

Thanks much for the detailed steps, @phnompenhandy, but I can't locate the editor (see image below). Is this something I have to purchase separately? Thanks for your patience.

Capture.PNG

18 minutes ago, Baodan said:

Yes it is.

Are you aware that we are talking about pre-game editor which is free?

On 17/02/2019 at 22:54, phd_angel said:

Hi. I'd like to play a minor club that is not available to be played in FM. It's a small club in the Carioca (Rio de Janeiro State) championship, and I'd like to include it Brazil's Third Division.

Any instructions on how to include a non-playable clubs? Many thanks

If the club is in database already, you just swap the club with the one already in third division. In Carioca club menu in competition section you set competition as brazilian 3rd division and remove this competition from other club (so number of teams are the same). Save the file, and voila.

Archived