When do player attributes become visible?

Hi there,

I'm new to the game. I'm with Hampton and Richmond 29 June 2018. I've just sent scouts to a few teams and I get

"I have been able to compile a full report on Barnsley as very statistical data exists for the team."

Are full player attributes only visible to my scouts when games start being played? Or will they be available as games get played by clubs without me scouting?

I played the game years ago and player attributes were always available. Is there an option to have them available?

Could someone who knows explain? Thanks! :)

To go deeper with what Kubi said. 

If you didnt disable the attribute masking, then players that's not your own will become visible when the scout get a report on them, 100% etc although well known players such as C.Ronaldo, Messi, etc will have their attribute known already due to how well known they are. 

Note that this message

"I have been able to compile a full report on Barnsley as very statistical data exists for the team."

tends to show up when I am scouting teams for leagues that aren't loaded (often my affiliates in lower level leagues that just aren't supported at all). So I wouldn't necessarily read too much into that comment.

When you scout players, you'll start to unmask their attributes. As you continue to scout them, the more attributes get unmasked and the smaller the range. Better scouts tend to do this much faster (and also make better assessments in their feedback).

Archived