Training Plan by Assistant manager

"Perfect"?  For whom?

You want someone who matches your formation and philosophy, so having a 3-5-2 Direct Defensive guy is not going to help you with your 4-3-3 Possession Attacking tactics...

There are some hidden values as well...

Hope that helps.

Found it: part 2 Rashidi mentioned it:

The assistant selects schedules based on:

His attributes, preferences and tendencies - for example, Hardness of Training, Attacking, Tactical, etc.

Time of season

Type of club

Players

Tactics

3 minutes ago, tyro said:

Found it: part 2 Rashidi mentioned it:

The assistant selects schedules based on:

His attributes, preferences and tendencies - for example, Hardness of Training, Attacking, Tactical, etc.

Time of season

Type of club

Players

Tactics

That what I meant' WHAT attributes? Man management is enough? Along with tendencies? Or may be Tactical coaching?

In my game I have the same philosophy with Assistant, but in round 11 he still sticks with Overall and Outfield all day!!I have semi-pro and 2-3 days of training. Just Overall and Outfield....

Maybe when they see this they can clarify. It might not mean specific attributes as in FM attributes but his style etc. They keep focusing on that and the summary at the bottom again mentions his style and beliefs are important. I'm not sure if having a high attacking attribute would make him choose attacking. Rather, if he favours offensive football, then he would select more attacking - in that sense, I would think. 

You need to consider everything as a whole and not just one specific attribute. It's now about everything the coach/assistant offers. So it's not only philosophies, it's attributes, the players you have, the tactics and so on. It's his full skill set.

9 hours ago, Cleon said:

You need to consider everything as a whole and not just one specific attribute. It's now about everything the coach/assistant offers. So it's not only philosophies, it's attributes, the players you have, the tactics and so on. It's his full skill set.

Ok, my dilemma was simple - who's gonna run my tactics: Assistant Manager with good Man Managing or experienced coach with good tactical knowledge? And I wanted to know if there is any specific attribute (I know that it's not just attributes) I should seek. As I said before, I ended with only two kind of trainings: Overall and Outfield from my "wise" Assistant:)

Archived