Non contract players LLM

Evening all I have just started a save with Scarborough Athletic in Evo stik league. All players except four are on part time conratcts I have a wage budget which is decent I’d imagine to rest of the teams in league however all the other teams in league have players all out of contract. All players I am trying to sign are wanting part time contracts ? Is there any way of finding players that will play on a non contract for me ??

26 minutes ago, Hoodmatty said:

Is there any way of finding players that will play on a non contract for me ??

Not that I know of. You just have to find the players you want to sign and then see what they'll accept. I usually have the opposite problem: I can find good players I'd like to tie down to contracts and they just want pay-per-play deals. There are pros and cons each way - contract players do more training and therefore often develop better, while pay-per-play is obviously cheaper, but they're also easier for other teams to poach if they're any good. Just part of the joy of LLM.

Usually if you offer a P/T contract to a player who is demanding a non-contract, they accept.

The other way around can also work, I know I have done it but it often requires a relatively high fee per appearance. Are you using a custom database? Usually most players in the Vanarama N/S and below accept P/T contracts.

Archived