Younger Youth Scouting

*losestonon-league*

My Idea is this: Have a scouting tab for players who are really young (10-14yrs). These players don't gen as free agents or for a club, since they are so young, however they do gen in waves like youth intake. These players can be scouted, and added to a shortlist. As for stats, these players would have bad physical attributes, but those increase normally. They would have normal mental attributes. Their technical attributes would be bad, but increase slowly (1/2 speed). Once these players reach 15 you can tell your HYOD to scout and offer youth contracts to the players. This system would be optional upon starting a game. Scouting these players would be less accurate than normal due to their obscurity.

The difference between this and the youth intake, is that with this system you can choose the prospects and players that you want, however if you aren't fast enough other clubs will snatch the players.

If you have any questions, please ask because I probably missed something. Also, if you have a way to improve this, feel free to comment

I kind of like the idea of scouting players you want in the youth team, who then go on to be part of your intake.

I propose, not being able to see their star ratings or personalities. 

Seeing some attributes accurately IE dribbling but with in a range of say 10-13 example.

But then others not being known at all. You get say 15 slots to fill and you have an option at the start of the season to choose 15, however if you dont select 15 and you obviously have spare spaces perhaps the social media pages in the game could recommend these child prodigies.

6 minutes ago, craigd84 said:

I kind of like the idea of scouting players you want in the youth team, who then go on to be part of your intake.

I propose, not being able to see their star ratings or personalities. 

Seeing some attributes accurately IE dribbling but with in a range of say 10-13 example.

But then others not being known at all. You get say 15 slots to fill and you have an option at the start of the season to choose 15, however if you dont select 15 and you obviously have spare spaces perhaps the social media pages in the game could recommend these child prodigies.

could the slots be used in conjunction with "Youngster Knowledge" ?

example

lvl1= 1 slot

lvl2= 2 slots and so on

• 11 months later...

Archived