How to improve Poor Leadership Support?

In my Dynamics, I enjoy poor leadership support, with several players being against me. See image below

But the atmosphere is good, I win most matches, we just won the local championship, and are near the top in the national league.

Can you please explain why this is the case, and share some hints as to how I can improve this?... (PS: I already went to each player to see sources of negative happiness, and fixed training complaints with a lighter schedule, to no avail...)

aaapoorleadershipsupport.png

aaapoorleadershipsupport2.png

Have you had any bad chats with any of the players?

In my experience time spent at a club is very important. Everything started looking up on the Dynamics-screen once I spent one season at the club. Now I'm considered to have been at the club a good amount of time and only the most serious issues would disrupt the harmony. So maybe all you need is time?

You've been at the club for a short time might suggest you need more time to improve leadership support? 

You are keeping most of your players happy but I am guessing you have had one or two bad chat's with players as well? Resulting in the poor status, also are they highly influential players? 

Archived