[Discussion] Youth Structure of leagues in the UK

Bannside of Killowen

i would love to see the Youth Structure of (U23, U18 etc) following real life like in my current save i'm playing with Tranmere Rovers in game there U18 are not in any league but in real life they play in the North West Conference of the Football League Youth Alliance but in game what would be Football League Youth Alliance is a mess like some of the team that would playing in North West Conference are playing in what would be the South West Conference

And the SuperCupNI (formerly NI Milk Cup est. 1983) with the Tournament  having full support from the EPL

Premier League backing is 'significant endorsement' for SuperCupNI

I think the youth leagues is something that really needs to be improved.

I've always thought there should be some sort of feature to build youth academy's like Barcelona have the La Masia but in different countries.  So clubs like MUFC, MCFC would be able to build youth academy's in Brazil, Spain as they have more finances but then lower league clubs like Tranmere could have them in Wales, Ireland 

On 17/05/2017 at 18:50, jonnysullivan88 said:

I've always thought there should be some sort of feature to build youth academy's like Barcelona have the La Masia but in different countries.  So clubs like MUFC, MCFC would be able to build youth academy's in Brazil, Spain as they have more finances but then lower league clubs like Tranmere could have them in Wales, Ireland 

Isn't that kind of covered through affiliates already? You can make affiliates in those kind of countries and not only do you get first option on the youth players that they bring up through their own academies, but every now and then you'll get a player from that country come to your academy too.

• 3 weeks later...

The fact its every so often i think is the problem. I would be good if at the end of the season you could pick from 4 or 5 players from an academy. That way the player is a product of your own youth system rather than someone else that you buy in

• 6 months later...

Archived