Testimonial

What are the FM conditions to be able to offer a testimonial, i know about the ten year thing, but there must be others involved (see example below)

I am Aston Villa and still have Jack Grealish with me in year 2023/24

According to his career history he

Joined the club in 2011/12

made his first appearance for the club in 2013/14

spent some time out on loan in 2013/14

Is currently 27 year old

So he has been at the club over ten years, and it has also been over 10 years since his first appearance, yet i still cannot offer him a testimonial. When will I be able to do this?

15 hours ago, jim owen said:

What are the FM conditions to be able to offer a testimonial, i know about the ten year thing, but there must be others involved (see example below)

I am Aston Villa and still have Jack Grealish with me in year 2023/24

According to his career history he

Joined the club in 2011/12

made his first appearance for the club in 2013/14

spent some time out on loan in 2013/14

Is currently 27 year old

So he has been at the club over ten years, and it has also been over 10 years since his first appearance, yet i still cannot offer him a testimonial. When will I be able to do this?

When have you ever heard of a 27 year old having a testimonial game in real life?

4 hours ago, mack4ever said:

When have you ever heard of a 27 year old having a testimonial game in real life?

I wasn't saying he should be able to have one, I was asking when he would be able to. As the only condition i know of is the ten year rule, do you know what the other condition is ie over 30 years old (or 32/24 etc

1 hour ago, jim owen said:

I wasn't saying he should be able to have one, I was asking when he would be able to. As the only condition i know of is the ten year rule, do you know what the other condition is ie over 30 years old (or 32/24 etc

There much be something else to it because looking at my squad I have a 32yo MC who has been at the club 10 years making 283 apps and he hasn't been awarded one yet either.

Archived