*** CMO Awards 2003 *** Presentation Thread: 14th December 2003, 7pm.

Marlow

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Patty the Phenom:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KevinLFC:

thanks for that award I think I got it for being an annoying scouser<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing wrong with that, haha<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aright , aright. Calm Down, Calm Down.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Powlay:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KevinLFC:

thanks for that award I think I got it for being an annoying scouser<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

congrats mate! chester for promotion!!!! (only after you leave!)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif

Hi all, always an honor to participate in our forum awards. Firstly I’d like to thank everyone who has taken the time out to vote and to all who have played a part in organising this years award ceremony.

Ok to the award, The Best CMO thread is a real hard one to win because you have to work at you thread all year long. All of the clans you nominated have achieved just that but we all can’t be winners.

The final nominees for the Best CMO Thread are ...

EMA Clan

Nationwide Clan

Off topic threads

Premiership Maestros

Scots Clan

UCMIG

3rd = OTF topic threads

A massive forum regular host spot the OTF forum has been a major link to the community and as such deserves to take 3rd place

2ND = Scots Clan

My personal favorite clan thread and a well deserved 2nd place for TUROS and is crew, well done lads.

1st = EMA

The winner this year is the highly respected and much acclaimed Paul Bray’s EMA thread. The whole EMA clan has put in a lot of effort in maintaining this thread and to beat the Scots Clan is no small feet. A much deserved winner please join me in congratulating EMA

Funniest thread in CMO

Well this award will be presented to not just one individual but a group of the regular CMO'ers who put effort into threads to make them entertaining for other readers.

And so in reverse order:

2nd = EMA thread

And in 1st place, it's a tie!

so, the winners are:

The Scots clan and The Off Topic threads.

Congratulations everyone!

Overall User of the Year

Well this award is really an amalgamation of the others, in one, nicely packed trophy. This person must be pretty special. A funny, helpful & insightful person at posting, and a good manager in his respective clan too.

There were many contenders for this award. Indeed, there were many ties for second place. Those were:

Marlow

Turps

Patmoore

Paul Bray

However, there can only be one winner.

Congratulations go to…

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Patty the Phenom:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by coisty:

Scotland is walking this!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

With the help of a zimmer-frame icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye, but its a Addidas model of zimmer frame

Archived