Max Attendance??

For each club there is a Minimum and Maximum amount of supporters set in the editor, ie for the club im looking to manage Port Vale its min 3500 max 18000. But I was wondering whether this amount will change with changing circumstances like the club's reputation, promotion, European success? Or is it a set amount and the Maximum Attendance will be the actual maximum you will ever get with that club, however well you are playing? As i would hate to never get over 18000 fans attending :(

I thought  the maximum amount is what the ground can be extended too.  Once you've got to 18000 and you're selling out and in good financial health then your board may extend the stadium or build a new one. Not sure what the minimum stat is for though.

13 minutes ago, LeeWHU888 said:

I thought  the maximum amount is what the ground can be extended too.  Once you've got to 18000 and you're selling out and in good financial health then your board may extend the stadium or build a new one. Not sure what the minimum stat is for though.

No thats stadium capacity, separate part of the editor

1 hour ago, Slates84 said:

For each club there is a Minimum and Maximum amount of supporters set in the editor, ie for the club im looking to manage Port Vale its min 3500 max 18000. But I was wondering whether this amount will change with changing circumstances like the club's reputation, promotion, European success? Or is it a set amount and the Maximum Attendance will be the actual maximum you will ever get with that club, however well you are playing? As i would hate to never get over 18000 fans attending :(

The amount of supporters will increase beyond the maximum limit indicated in the editor if you arrive at previously unprecedented levels for the club, but not by much. I believe the game also takes into consideration the population of the city the club is based in, as well as that of nearby towns and of the overall country.

Basically you may be able to get 25-30,000 if you get to the Premiership and have success, but you'll probably never get and fill out a 50k all-seater stadium. When you think about it, it's not that far from real-life, is it?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived