Very important need help

I´ve  been in 2th place the whole season but i have dropped to 3rd now and i really need some tactical genius here to help me out by analysing what went wrong.

I am playing with Man u and there expectation is to finish 1st if i don´t finish 1 or at least 2 i am afraid i will lose my job.

i will attach two pkm´s here from the games i lost:

Manchester United v Leicester www.pkm Sunderland v Manchester United www.pkm

Mentality? Team Shape? Team Instructions? Player Instructions?

You also need to tell us what specifically you need help with, what specific issues are you having?  You need to be as descriptive as possible - only you can see what is going on, we can't read your mind.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/264734-asking-for-help-please-read-this/

2 hours ago, herne79 said:

Mentality? Team Shape? Team Instructions? Player Instructions?

You also need to tell us what specifically you need help with, what specific issues are you having?  You need to be as descriptive as possible - only you can see what is going on, we can't read your mind.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/264734-asking-for-help-please-read-this/

mentality is based on how my opposition is, team instructions as well but most often it is direct passing, higher tempo, slightly deeper, clear ball to flanks.  I tell my defenders to close down less as i believe it is opens up too much space. When i play against worser teams at home i normally go attacking fluid. Otherwise it is either counter/standard flexible based on the match situation. 

Here is my problem:

i was playing great, morale was great and then i think (if i remember right, i tweaked the tactics a bit), lost a few games in some of the games during the season because of this reason causing me to finish 3rd instead of a 1st place finish which i was aiming for. Its just general inconsistency that i have problems with, and maybe tactics,  i can never keep a good form throughout a whole season causing me to be for example 4th with Roma instead of 1st therefore getting the sack and also now i finished 3rd with manu when i was 1st half the season. Its just so annoying.

Archived