[FM17][RELEASED] Croatian Football Pyramid (with custom tweaks and additions)

Wait is over. Database is finally ready for release. In "last minute" I've decided to add another cup competition - Indoor championship for clubs of Croatian First League which was last played in 2009... Now, you can take control of every club in Croatia from 1st to 7th level. Except this "pyramid" database I've added pdf file with competition names on Croatian and English and database with legendary Croatian footballers.

Some defunct clubs have been activated again, you'll see change in 2nd league or some lower levels... Also, you can take control of B teams when you find them...

Only issue this database has, are regional divisions. Regional divisions are set for all clubs. However, number of clubs in each is league is "fixed" - maximum and minimum number of clubs is same. I had to do this because, unfortunately, when changing maximum and minimum number of clubs in league, after couple of seasons competitions stopped scheduling. So, it's possible that clubs change their county league in next season. It's not often but it's not rare either... Anyway, while playing county cup, you'll play against clubs that are in your county.

For conclusion, I can say this is real Croatian football pyramid with custom tweaks and additions (custom promotions and relegations, added defunct clubs with squads etc.)... Around Christmas I'll add another update...Current version is 6.9. You can download this on link below:

20162017v69.7z

Original post from October 12th

Hi people!

To mark  my 10 year anniversary of playing FM I've decieded to create Croatian Football System - real pyramid with some custom tweaks for Football Manager 2017. I am working on this project for several months now and there is more than 100 000 changes... I was trying to do this for long time, but this year I took a serious approach... Currently, I'm working in FM2016 Editor and hopefully I will import this database in FM2017 Editor and game too.

So what can you expect?

1. All league competitions in Croatia from 1st to 7th level with custom promotions/regulations, but close to "real life".

2. Real league rules such as number of foreign players, number of U21/U22 players in first 11, etc.

3. National and county cups with some my tweaks to make things more simple.

4. Real squads in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th level. (Sadly, for most lower leagues players I dont know playing positions, but in future updates I'll try to improve that and I'll add players for 6th and 7th level too.)

5. Text file containing English names for Croatian competitions, because competitions will carry Croatian names.

6. Real team colours, stadiums, managers. (However, when starting new game you'll need to tick option "Add key staff" because lower league clubs in Croatia rarely have assistant manager, scout, or even physio.)

7. Special database containing legendary footballers from Croatia and Croatian First Division. (They will be 18-year old players and they'll start career whete they started in real life. CA and PA will be used from older versions of FM.

8. Real media sources.

9. For now I'm not sure, but I could activate some defunct clubs with historic squads to play in Croatian Second Division, so it could be expanded from 12 to 18 clubs.

10. Some lower league clubs will be "sugar daddy" to make game more interesting.

11. Clubs will be added to some leagues to avoid odd number of clubs in legaues.

If you have any questions feel free to ask...I'll add screens in following days, so you can see progress. I expexct to release database soon after release of FM2017.

Thanks for reply mate! I trully hope I'll import this DB in FM2017...For now, there are full squads for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th level. Also, I've added 6 more clubs to Croatian Second League, so now there are 18 clubs...Those 6 clubs are Kamen Ingrad, Dubrovnik, Croatia Sesvete, Mladost 127., Cakovec and Pomorac 1921... Once 'great' clubs of Croatian First League, now defunct clubs, but in my DB re-activated with squads and staff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

7.6.rar

Update 7.6

-changed (corrected) dates of transfer windows,

-removed duplicated players,

-changed CA and PA for some players,

-edited playing histories for some players

-Croatian Third League groups 'East' and 'West' expanded to 18 clubs

-introduced new clubs: NK Marsonia (Slavonski Brod), NK Spacva (Vinkovci) and Croatia Berlin;              clubs have squads and managers

-added minimum and maximum number of clubs in leagues below Croatian First League

-edited CroLegends database

-edited players and managers transfers till 01.01.2017.

-changes in stadiums of lower league clubs (6th and 7th level)

-added missing regional divisions for some clubs

-added several new media sources

-other minor changes

Many thanks to Rodrigo for reporting several issues.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 04/05/2018 at 15:32, Luke Cro said:

Anyone interested in 2017-2018 update?? FOR FM 2017 ONLY!

bok, mene bi iznimno zanimalo. usput, link za skidanje verzije 7.6 je pod sumnjom da vodi to stranice s malware-om.

Archived