FMH Update Makers

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • SI Staff

Its on its way shortly - the Mac ones up, I'm just waiting for the external link for a download to the PC version and then I'll be emailing everyone from whom we've recieved NDA's ...

Sorry for the delay but we have to do this 'properly' and it should all get 'out there' tomorrow at some point (most likely after lunch UK time bear in mind that I'm 5 hours behind you lot here in Florida).

Hope this helps,

Marc

• SI Staff
downloaded fine and unzipped fine marc.

only thing is that its says FMH08 editor and not 09 but i can assure everyone it is 09!

getting excited now that ive seen the players

Knew I'd forget something .... duh ;)

(I'll correct that before its 'public' don't worry)

at least your going to get the editor i wasn't chosen to try it out.

What the hell???

So Koppol and Richie Magpies get it (no offence)

And you don't?

That's ridiculous, your one of the few people i thought should get it!

You do all the updates now, and if i'm not mistaken, the title of the thread is FMH update makers!!!

If you read this Marc, give it to crickie instead!

Same here, crickie should defo be able to do it, I pulled out as I don't make updates and also feel knowing the players stats would kind of kill the game. As COTA said and No offence, Koppol & Richie_Magpies have never made any sort of Challenge Or Update themselves so I don't understand why they were chosen over crickie. Don't worry crickie, your still the update master(along with ridleys help) :)

• SI Staff
I understand that, that's fine.

Crickie should have got it, and even I think that's VERY unfair!

I advertised it here and recieved emails from a number of people asking to test the editor, they were sent NDA's and the people who responded got the editor to test.

Once we had reached a sensible number of people I posted to indicate that testing was 'full'.

I'm sorry if anyone missed out on testing who would have liked to however I'm afraid handling applications, feed back etc. all takes time and as you might have guessed I'm rather rushed off my feet at this time of year and as such don't want to make exceptions and start encouraging people to send in more applications (I'm still getting a couple a day at the moment which I have to politely decline I'd prefer not to encourage a further rush of these).

The editor will be made available for free public consumption around the games release.

I don't know if I will get the editor this year, maybe just do it on Notepad but might have editor as back-up. I don't really want to know players stats this year as it would make it unfair. That's also why I wouldn't make updates as when I add players, I would then know their stats :)

• SI Staff
So whats it like then

Feedback so far has been very positive (few bugs reported - all fixed now and waiting for the public release unless anything else comes up :D), the editor is fairly 'bog standard' - it doesn't make toast but does allow you to edit the games database ;)

Archived