Bolton Transfer embargo

Hi there i was wondering if anyone knows when Boltons transfer embargo will be lifted in game I'm in January now and it still hasn't been lifted off me the club is also in profit

so i was wondering if there is a set date when it should lift i'm currently sat 16th in the Championship been a bit of a rough ride

to be honest that sounds fun, and a way to boost your training skills by using your academy system, if you clear of the drop then you are sorted really start experimenting and giving young'ins a chance in what positions you are looking for and see how that plays out for you, to be honest im might actually start as Bolton because that sounds pretty tough and a pretty good challenge

I would it's pretty fun pretty frustrating at times

Find my self drawing alot a few games recently I have been 1-0 up but they have equalized late on,was 2-1 up against sheff wednesday who were first Gary hooper scores in the 88th minute to make it 2-2.

I'm starting to change my instructions and formations etc to try and close the game out more as thats where I keep throwing away 3 points

I think that the embargo might not be lifted since they are heavily in debt in real life think I last checked they was 170million in debt but that was in 2015 and can't find the figure now. Also you will find that the club isn't making alot of money at all you will lose money every month spend about 800k a month on wages and the money you make back from sales etc isn't enough to cover them so you will be losing money. The only reason the club is in profit for the moment is I'm kind of cheating by bailing the club out just giving them 1m every now and again to keep us afloat as I don't need a point deduction right now

also just to note I have found out the answer the transfeer embargo will lift at the end of the 2015/2016 season provided I comply with the FFP at the end of the season

In my current save game, Bolton have just come out of administration for the second time, at the end of season 2020/21.

This caused them to lose 12 points amd root themselves to the bottom of league 2. Next season they will play in the Vamarama National League.

I'm in 2034 in mine and Bolton have just disappeared from the playable leagues, after being relegated from the conference last season. They also made the crazy decision to move into the 12,000 capacity Nat Lofthouse Arena a few years back, no doubt plumging them into even more debt and for what? A smaller stadium, magic!!! Checked their last season attendances and even when relegated from the conference they managed to average over 9000, selling out 4 times too.

Archived